Reviews for Addicted to You
Guest chapter 30 . 8/15/2012
I never hated a chapter so much in my life... Love you're story by the way, but you are absolutely evil
Guest chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
I absolutely really hate Sienna!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
FINALLY! You had me waiting for it for 20 damm chapters! lol
Brittney Bieber chapter 33 . 8/8/2012
honestly i have no words that can describe how epic this story is. i hated it, and then loved it, and then hated it, then loved it all over again. and you made me cry, but then i was giggling the whole epilogue. (mostly with relief) i was SO sad throughout A LOT of this story. i think Sienna's an idiot and Leif's a jerk. but i freaking love them, and so i had to finish this story, and it took me about 8 long, heart-wrenching hours, but i did it!(: if you hadn't written an epilogue, this review would have been much, much different. but now i get to exclaim to all my friends how AMAZING this story is!(:

overall review: 9/10 stars because (everything else was totally fine) she slept with Ryder, Leif was such an asshole to her at the end, and it didn't just break my heart, but it shattered it. other than that, it was absolutely perfect! 3
twibbit chapter 33 . 7/11/2012
:))
milknhoney1230 chapter 33 . 6/29/2012
haha i actually kinda hoped/predicted that Toby would b with Vogue! so glad they got together in the end!
carleyshake chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It's amazing! *0*
ImJustAnInnocentBystander chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
hey! great story so far!

at the moment im a little excited cuz my name actually happens to be Sienna, spelled exactly that same way. its never happened to me before that theres a character with my name in a story. :) just thought id let you know. anyways, like the plot so far, looking forward to reading more right now!
BroadwayStar-2 chapter 33 . 4/27/2012
I love this story! I read it all in one day, even skipped class which is ironic in itself! Can't wait to read more of your work!
The Quotidian Life chapter 33 . 4/24/2012
Awesome story. Loved the proposal. I can only imagine how embarrassing that can be in front of a whole stadium of people.
SPAMMER chapter 33 . 3/22/2012
I FUCKIN LOVE YOU ANONYMOUS REALITY I LOVE LEIF AND SIENNA AND NOT RYDER BUT I LOVE INDY HES BEEN MY IDOL SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK I DESPISE JOSH DON'T LIKE TOBIAS BUT ADORE VOGUE WHATS HER REAL NAME?I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I IT LOVE I IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.
SPAMMER chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
HOW DARE LEIF TREAT SIENNA LIKE FUCKIN DIRT HE LOVES HER!
veroniica chapter 33 . 1/9/2012
I REALLY REALLY REALY LOOOOOOOOOVE SO MUCH THIS STORY kekeke

One kiss from spain
ashley4287 not signed in P chapter 33 . 1/1/2012
omg that was one of THE best stories i have ever read on fiction press! i love it! the characters were so real and the emotion in it... oh em gizzles
Juliet Scar chapter 33 . 12/26/2011
I LOVE ATY! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I looked up almost ever single song/band that you mentioned in this story! I even looked up Fall to Pieces... it wasn't real... hahhahaaaa. I'm such a creepy stalker... Just kidding! Anyway, I LOVED THIS STORY. YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZINGEST WRITER EVER! Great job! Now, when I start browsing your profile, which will be right after this, I hope you are still writing! I REALLY hope you are. Most people stop updating after a few years. AGAIN... GREAT JOB! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS STORY INTO MY LIFE! Hehe.

ATY reader,