Reviews for Addicted to You
twiinklex chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
Kinda disappointed for now. Your story is practically flawless other than a few significant points.

Firstly, the transition earlier on and the other one afterwards, which I didn't think weren't smooth enough. It was really abrupt especially with how much Toby and the jocks hated the goths but suddenly it was all peace. Granted they didn't like each other still, but there were no fights and drama at all. As her brother, I thought he would react more with his sieter's growing friendship with the goths. He seemed to almost disappear from the story for a few chapters. Sen simply got kicked out of the group by Isabella without any claws, fights or questions. Though you said it's because of her brothers' influence so well, that I can try to believe. But everyone in the story just seemed to accept this situation too easily (whatever happened to Sen's inner struggles as well?) if you compare it to your start.

Next, Scott also disappeared despite being such an ass. I expected Sen to at least come clean to someone about the kind of person he actually is to her brother, if not to her friends (though I guess they had a rough idea). Then you seemed to remember about him suddenly and mentioned a sentence about him in a later chapter about him groping Sen. He needs better closure and I thought Toby would care more.

Because you always have the earlier chapters in great detail, it's really weird to suddenly skip months and just briefly describe the current situtation. I think you could have done the transitions less slowly (at a smaller frequency, maybe 2 weeks later or so then increasing to month, add more drama etc).

Then 2 chapters ago, I got the idea that Sen and Ryder almost had sex. But now every character acts like they had sex for real and you just confirmed it. I didn't like that her first time went this way (regardless of with who) because it's so careless and reckless but nevermind that. Ok, they had sex. But I thought since it's her first time, Sen should make a bigger deal out of it or at least let us gain some insight into her thoughts and POV.

Just some positive criticism. It's a wonderful story and one of the better ones on Fictionpress so keep it up. It's just that sometimes your story is so good that whenever there is something even slightly disappointing, the contrast is great.
Hemtec chapter 33 . 8/15/2012
that was absolutelyyy AMAAAAAAAAAZINNNNNNNNNNNGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGG! haven't read a single story that had me so wrapped up like this one before.. it got me absolutely angry, frustrated, and curious that I coulnd't sotp reading!...this was an AMAZING story!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/15/2012
Really? WHAT THE FUCK?! DID I JUST WAISTED AN ENTIRE DAY WITH THIS STUPID STORY FOR THAT STUPID FUCKED UP ENDING?
Guest chapter 30 . 8/15/2012
I never hated a chapter so much in my life... Love you're story by the way, but you are absolutely evil
Guest chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
I absolutely really hate Sienna!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2012
FINALLY! You had me waiting for it for 20 damm chapters! lol
Brittney Bieber chapter 33 . 8/8/2012
honestly i have no words that can describe how epic this story is. i hated it, and then loved it, and then hated it, then loved it all over again. and you made me cry, but then i was giggling the whole epilogue. (mostly with relief) i was SO sad throughout A LOT of this story. i think Sienna's an idiot and Leif's a jerk. but i freaking love them, and so i had to finish this story, and it took me about 8 long, heart-wrenching hours, but i did it!(: if you hadn't written an epilogue, this review would have been much, much different. but now i get to exclaim to all my friends how AMAZING this story is!(:

overall review: 9/10 stars because (everything else was totally fine) she slept with Ryder, Leif was such an asshole to her at the end, and it didn't just break my heart, but it shattered it. other than that, it was absolutely perfect! 3
twibbit chapter 33 . 7/11/2012
:))
milknhoney1230 chapter 33 . 6/29/2012
haha i actually kinda hoped/predicted that Toby would b with Vogue! so glad they got together in the end!
carleyshake chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
It's amazing! *0*
ImJustAnInnocentBystander chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
hey! great story so far!

at the moment im a little excited cuz my name actually happens to be Sienna, spelled exactly that same way. its never happened to me before that theres a character with my name in a story. :) just thought id let you know. anyways, like the plot so far, looking forward to reading more right now!
BroadwayStar-2 chapter 33 . 4/27/2012
I love this story! I read it all in one day, even skipped class which is ironic in itself! Can't wait to read more of your work!
The Quotidian Life chapter 33 . 4/24/2012
Awesome story. Loved the proposal. I can only imagine how embarrassing that can be in front of a whole stadium of people.
SPAMMER chapter 33 . 3/22/2012
I FUCKIN LOVE YOU ANONYMOUS REALITY I LOVE LEIF AND SIENNA AND NOT RYDER BUT I LOVE INDY HES BEEN MY IDOL SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK I DESPISE JOSH DON'T LIKE TOBIAS BUT ADORE VOGUE WHATS HER REAL NAME?I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I IT LOVE I IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.
SPAMMER chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
HOW DARE LEIF TREAT SIENNA LIKE FUCKIN DIRT HE LOVES HER!
2,685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »