Reviews for Addicted to You
BroadwayStar-2 chapter 33 . 4/27/2012
I love this story! I read it all in one day, even skipped class which is ironic in itself! Can't wait to read more of your work!
The Quotidian Life chapter 33 . 4/24/2012
Awesome story. Loved the proposal. I can only imagine how embarrassing that can be in front of a whole stadium of people.
SPAMMER chapter 33 . 3/22/2012
I FUCKIN LOVE YOU ANONYMOUS REALITY I LOVE LEIF AND SIENNA AND NOT RYDER BUT I LOVE INDY HES BEEN MY IDOL SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE BOOK I DESPISE JOSH DON'T LIKE TOBIAS BUT ADORE VOGUE WHATS HER REAL NAME?I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE I IT LOVE I IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.
SPAMMER chapter 29 . 3/22/2012
HOW DARE LEIF TREAT SIENNA LIKE FUCKIN DIRT HE LOVES HER!
veroniica chapter 33 . 1/9/2012
I REALLY REALLY REALY LOOOOOOOOOVE SO MUCH THIS STORY kekeke

One kiss from spain
ashley4287 not signed in P chapter 33 . 1/1/2012
omg that was one of THE best stories i have ever read on fiction press! i love it! the characters were so real and the emotion in it... oh em gizzles
Juliet Scar chapter 33 . 12/26/2011
I LOVE ATY! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I looked up almost ever single song/band that you mentioned in this story! I even looked up Fall to Pieces... it wasn't real... hahhahaaaa. I'm such a creepy stalker... Just kidding! Anyway, I LOVED THIS STORY. YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZINGEST WRITER EVER! Great job! Now, when I start browsing your profile, which will be right after this, I hope you are still writing! I REALLY hope you are. Most people stop updating after a few years. AGAIN... GREAT JOB! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS STORY INTO MY LIFE! Hehe.

ATY reader,

Juliet :D
frouwe chapter 33 . 12/25/2011
I think I like the last chapter better... Except that they don't end together, but really, the epilogue is just too happy. Too much for me.

Would you believe me if I told you that did see Toby/Vogue coming? Since the appearance of his mystery and Vogue calling him Tobias (I think there was some other hint somewhere...) I've been suspicious. Plus, Ryder was too much of a charmer, and Indy didn't really seem to have any feelings for her or anything.
pandarocket chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
This was a great fucking story! (Excuse my language :3 ) The writing was really nice and consistent, and the plot wasn't bad either! :D You know I like something, when I get up and happy-jump around my house about a story I'm reading.

The only thing that stopped it from being 'amazing' was Sienna... I'm sorry, I just hated her. From pretty much the first chapter. The whole thing with Ryder made me want to smash her face in. :p I don't have a problem with people having sex whatsoever, but it was just an... overreaction. I would've been a lot more sympathetic if something genuinely bad happened to her, which it didn't. Plus, Vouge had been amazing to her throughout the entire story. :'( That made me sad, cause she was one of my favourite characters.

Buuut, I did like how for once it was the girl who did something bad. Even though a lot of it was blamed on Leif and stuff, at least she did SOMETHING and it wasn't only the guy. :D

I feel like I would've liked Sienna a lot more if she had actual defined flaws and personality traits. She just seemed a little bit bland, and didn't really seem to do anything, if that makes sense. Next time, you should create interests for her and intertwine them throughout. Even give her some weird food she has an obsession with. I remember reading this story where the main character was obsessed with corn. Sounds weird, but it worked really well. And it was hilarious. ;)

I'd just say in the future, don't be afraid to give your characters massive flaws. Even if you decided to make one of them a super-slut. It's better than the typical 'good girl' image. Don't be afraid to mix it up a bit, and make your characters complete fucking weirdos and/or psychopaths. ;)

Other than Sienna (haha, sorry), I loved all of the characters! And I like your writing style. :D Good job!
LM4E chapter 33 . 8/18/2011
I loved this :) the way you took your time with Lief and Sienna in the beginning was the greatest thing you did I think. It's hard to hold back and not dive right into the juicy stuff, but you pulled it off, and everything worked out!

There were some things that were a little weird and...ridiculous, but those could be easily fixed. Obviously this wasn't exactly the most perfect story but of course that means there's room for improvement :) anyway good luck in that!
Cindy Marie chapter 33 . 8/2/2011
that was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!:D
GossamerSilverglow chapter 33 . 7/31/2011
Yay, it had a happy ending.
GossamerSilverglow chapter 31 . 7/31/2011
Aw, he finally realized the error of his way and is going to go after her!
GossamerSilverglow chapter 28 . 7/31/2011
On a side note to my other review...why the fu** is Leif so mad about? Sure he had feelings for her, but he never made them clear, in fact up until this point he's, for the most part, treated like crap or a good friend. He has no right to give her this silent treatment! It was a bad decision on both Ryder and Sienna's part and I understand that Leif though he might love her, but again she didn't know that! I'm going to chapter 30 now.
GossamerSilverglow chapter 29 . 7/31/2011
I've really enjoyed the story a lot. And as much as I'd like to say the whole Ryder and Sienna having sex didn't bother me, it really did. Though this is nothing against your writing, but it kind of ruined the story for me. I was a firm Ryder/Vogue and Leif/Sienna so it was a little upsetting. That really isn't the only reason it upset me though, she made a promise to Vogue. I'm very big on promises, if anyone takes the time to make a promise they need to keep it. There are always extenuating circumstances and sometimes they get broken, but this wasn't a good enough reason. It wasn't Vogue hurting Sienna it was Leif. Honestly it would have made more sense if she had sex with Indy-it wouldn't have been so upsetting. This, to me, just didn't speak very much of Sienna's character. I'll still read it to the end though.
2,689 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »