Reviews for Addicted to You
frouwe chapter 33 . 12/25/2011
I think I like the last chapter better... Except that they don't end together, but really, the epilogue is just too happy. Too much for me.

Would you believe me if I told you that did see Toby/Vogue coming? Since the appearance of his mystery and Vogue calling him Tobias (I think there was some other hint somewhere...) I've been suspicious. Plus, Ryder was too much of a charmer, and Indy didn't really seem to have any feelings for her or anything.
pandarocket chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
This was a great fucking story! (Excuse my language :3 ) The writing was really nice and consistent, and the plot wasn't bad either! :D You know I like something, when I get up and happy-jump around my house about a story I'm reading.

The only thing that stopped it from being 'amazing' was Sienna... I'm sorry, I just hated her. From pretty much the first chapter. The whole thing with Ryder made me want to smash her face in. :p I don't have a problem with people having sex whatsoever, but it was just an... overreaction. I would've been a lot more sympathetic if something genuinely bad happened to her, which it didn't. Plus, Vouge had been amazing to her throughout the entire story. :'( That made me sad, cause she was one of my favourite characters.

Buuut, I did like how for once it was the girl who did something bad. Even though a lot of it was blamed on Leif and stuff, at least she did SOMETHING and it wasn't only the guy. :D

I feel like I would've liked Sienna a lot more if she had actual defined flaws and personality traits. She just seemed a little bit bland, and didn't really seem to do anything, if that makes sense. Next time, you should create interests for her and intertwine them throughout. Even give her some weird food she has an obsession with. I remember reading this story where the main character was obsessed with corn. Sounds weird, but it worked really well. And it was hilarious. ;)

I'd just say in the future, don't be afraid to give your characters massive flaws. Even if you decided to make one of them a super-slut. It's better than the typical 'good girl' image. Don't be afraid to mix it up a bit, and make your characters complete fucking weirdos and/or psychopaths. ;)

Other than Sienna (haha, sorry), I loved all of the characters! And I like your writing style. :D Good job!
LM4E chapter 33 . 8/18/2011
I loved this :) the way you took your time with Lief and Sienna in the beginning was the greatest thing you did I think. It's hard to hold back and not dive right into the juicy stuff, but you pulled it off, and everything worked out!

There were some things that were a little weird and...ridiculous, but those could be easily fixed. Obviously this wasn't exactly the most perfect story but of course that means there's room for improvement :) anyway good luck in that!
Cindy Marie chapter 33 . 8/2/2011
that was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!:D
GossamerSilverglow chapter 33 . 7/31/2011
Yay, it had a happy ending.
GossamerSilverglow chapter 31 . 7/31/2011
Aw, he finally realized the error of his way and is going to go after her!
GossamerSilverglow chapter 28 . 7/31/2011
On a side note to my other review...why the fu** is Leif so mad about? Sure he had feelings for her, but he never made them clear, in fact up until this point he's, for the most part, treated like crap or a good friend. He has no right to give her this silent treatment! It was a bad decision on both Ryder and Sienna's part and I understand that Leif though he might love her, but again she didn't know that! I'm going to chapter 30 now.
GossamerSilverglow chapter 29 . 7/31/2011
I've really enjoyed the story a lot. And as much as I'd like to say the whole Ryder and Sienna having sex didn't bother me, it really did. Though this is nothing against your writing, but it kind of ruined the story for me. I was a firm Ryder/Vogue and Leif/Sienna so it was a little upsetting. That really isn't the only reason it upset me though, she made a promise to Vogue. I'm very big on promises, if anyone takes the time to make a promise they need to keep it. There are always extenuating circumstances and sometimes they get broken, but this wasn't a good enough reason. It wasn't Vogue hurting Sienna it was Leif. Honestly it would have made more sense if she had sex with Indy-it wouldn't have been so upsetting. This, to me, just didn't speak very much of Sienna's character. I'll still read it to the end though.
Dwindling Fire chapter 33 . 7/27/2011
OMG DUDE! I totally realised about Toby and Vogue! Although I only thought of it when they came over when Sen was emo for 48 hours or whatever.

WOOHOO love it :D

tc
There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand chapter 33 . 7/1/2011
GAHHH I LOVE ITT! :D
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Vogue is a favorite, as are Indy, Ryder and Leif simply because his name is genius. Sienna's excuse, if she'd delivered it smoother, could have been accepted but she definitely went off into Zany Town and ruined her delivery. Lol. I enjoyed it. The new name and the song that inspired it are both awesome. Now I've got to download the album and try it on for size, though not with headphones - there band has a screamer apparently. I didn't know that. Wow.

Who is Josh Lovell and why do the Goth kids hate him so? Also all this Preps vs. Goths business is so overdramatic, but then what about high school isn't a productuion of Cats on Uppers? It's how it goes. All of the people participating in it however are annoying, especially Monty and Isabelle. Toby, too.

_ PEACE.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I am enjoying this a lot. To be reunited with your family of strangers. I've often wondered how that might go, not knowing one entire half of my own "family". I shudder at the thought of being sent to live with them with what bit I do know. Total fish-out-of-water situation there. I wonder if she would have been as popular as her brothers if she too had grown up with her mother. If not, why? You know.

Her mom, I cannot wait to be introduced to her. Goth boys, still the darkest form of sexy out there. No matter what the emo obsessors cry.

_ PEACE.
nevershoutkait13 chapter 33 . 6/16/2011
I must say that i loved this story it was really good. It made me laugh and cry. I was really into it!
saritta chapter 33 . 5/30/2011
fucking loved it. I have never read a punk/goth/emo stroy before i liked it a lot. Thanks for a good read.
crissy19 chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
whoa! this is one of the best stories iv read. Every chapter was great,so much drama. Apart of y i liked this story was the fact that i just couldnt figure out what was gonna happen next. The cast was amazing to. Im glade to have found this story!
2,682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »