Reviews for A Piece of Cookie
Ninja chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was very good,I guessed their secrets right actually do professional .is it a college class or something cause Im deffently gonna do it!Or is it high school classes?Or what...either way I admire this chapter/story job.
detache chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh! That was clever! Haha! Nice job!
Chiclets chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Oh gosh. Lol. This is funny...
Beauty and Bleeding chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Ah, I love this short story. Another great work. Riley's secret is she got the part of Lucy. Cass's secret is she's the girl who Ben is cheating on Cass with. Simple really.
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
i like it. im guessing Riley's seceret is that she got the part her friend cass wanted and Cass's seceret is that she's the one Riley's boyfriends been cheatin on her with? am i close?
Personal Apocolypse chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I did not know how to contact you so I decided to put it here.

I just read your reveiw and I completely understand what you are saying.

I am taking the picture off soon because I have a few friends looking for other pictures. But please send me those pictures over my e-mail

I would like to thank you for not ripping off my head and for reading my story. I get alot of people ripping my head off and so on.

So I will be taking off . . .now. I will replace the picture soon.

Thank you for letting me know. I think that you have a right to that and that I was wrong

I hope you can forgive me for that.
remae chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Haha, russian girl with the I'm trying to figure out Riley's secret, it's driving me crazy. haha. Is Riley the one who got Cass' part? At first I thought it was, but then I thought that might be too obvious, but THEN I thought, maybe it's supposed to be obvious..Ah, I'm confused. Anyways, I like these short stories! Haha.
Lonely Forest chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Riley has the part in the play that Cass wanted.

Cass is fiddling around with Ben, Riley's boyfriend.

Awesome story. Love it.
Karuli chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Are these stories suppose to have a "hidden meaning" or something? cuz i don't get the first, third, fourth and fifth. but i think the second one was about not bragging about something you can't do or something. but good stories tho.
Karuli chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Kewl story. um...is riley's boyfriend cheating on her with cass and did riley get the part cass wanted?
my failure chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
these are really good!
Ashley chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh god I remember that! that was so funny!...then matt told you to do it again and you did and...lol...you got stuck again! whew that was funny.
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
lol. cute
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
lol. interesting piece. cant wait to see what other short pieces you've done...Sage
birdytamel chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
lol cute... if it makes u feel any better, my friend got her head stuck in a revolving door...