Reviews for Slide
kellysjay chapter 12 . 8/9/2005
i love this story. It reminds me of the people i grew up with .I want to know how it ends . When will i find that out ? PLease let me know how i can obtain a copy of this whole story. Thanks, KellyP.S. I have not read a whole lot of books from begining to if they really interested me in the first few lines. That should tell you how i feel about yours, I read the whole thing
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 9 . 5/14/2005
Quite nice - the lyrics really suit your story and bring out the emotions that I think you are trying to convey-anyways, they worked for me!Please continue this story-tis one of my faves!
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
more?

me

PS, going great..._ YAY!
Forbidden Smiles chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
When that flashback was taking place, I instantly thought, "Man, a car accident should happen right here." And it did!

Nice.
Saint Rebel chapter 8 . 4/26/2005
Kimmi my love,

It's Kiki again. I love this story so far whether you revise it or not. I love Bam to. Poor Lizzi. She has all these guys chasing her and wanting her. I would've screamed "I don't want to be either one of you!" If they were fighting oer me. Maybe one of them would've grown up. I loved when you put Flavor Of the Weak by American Hi-Fi in Chapter 2. I haven't heard that song in foorrever...lol. Much love sweetie and keep writing. I know exactly how it feels have a story feel wrong even though it is said that it is good.
Saint Rebel chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Kimmi my love,

I love this story. I love the main character's personality. I love the song you used in chapter 1 and I actually listened to Iris when I read the first chapter. It seems you've got Bam pegged perfectly and I do love him to. Thanks for saying I inspire you. was touched when I read that on your page. Sadly I have to go school now but I don't want to because I want to read the rest of what you have here.
Forbidden Smiles chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
It's good!
Forbidden Smiles chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
It's all good.

It's somewhat decreasing now...
s.g chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
awsome ,i cant wait to read more . ur a great writer!
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 7 . 4/19/2005
i will be sad if i do not see more of this! QUICKLY!

anyways, good writing! no, not good, GREAT! haha! it didn't three weeks to leave a review this time!

me
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 6 . 4/18/2005
i would like to see more of this, very very soon...okay?
t h e m u s h r o o m chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
! OH MY GOD!

I am SORRY! I got the email like...two weeks ago that you had updated, but I was laughing so hard about your signature (which, btw, is HALARIOUS!) that I forgot to read and...O.o I feel bad!

Anyways, GREAT! I love the line, That woman trusts me about as far as she can throw me. OMG! AWESOME! I laughed at that. Anyways, keep it up...ON TO CHAPTER THREE!
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
Wow. Great chapter-so I guess there is a point to staying home sick! *huggs* Hope you're feelin better.. *smile* Great song choice-'First Date' is one of my boyfriend's fave songs, and I was missing him this morning, so the theme of the chapter really reminded me of him! Go You! LOL...thanks! This is absolutely one of my fave stories on this site-you are awesome!*more huggs for you!*
Forbidden Smiles chapter 6 . 4/15/2005
I'm sorry to say, but...I'm so confused!

This chapter was very...unorganized, but random, which was a good thing for me.

Uhm, yeah...I suggest you work on your organization skills. (:
doragon41 chapter 5 . 4/14/2005
not to pick but it wasnt exactly what we or i wanted i mean the whole moments were kind of ruined when she thought she might be pregnant...*sigh*