Reviews for The Wrong Way
Frosted Midnight chapter 11 . 8/13/2005
great chapter! update again soon!
Naomi Schemer chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
Kelly is starting to get a little on my nerves...she's so dense..My Gods! Otherwise, nice chapter. I like Corey, he's cool. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Damaged Not Broken chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
:'( where're Josh and Jonah? Kelly is evil and conniving! gr! she's just so... ugh! i DO like the story tho! just not her. at all. she irks me. but i hope that Josh and Jonah are in the next one! _

Mwahz!- Tal

PS- i know a Jonah... it's SO weird reading his name like this... everytime i read the name Jonah i think of him and its uber-strange
Digital Dream chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
...I forgive you for not updating quickly. 'Cause you rock so much.
dyers-eve chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
Hey, i'm glad to see an update...keep up the more than awesome work.

Your adoring fan X
KitsuneAkai13 chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
nou! the evilness! . gah, i can't believe kelly. *growls* i hope jonah sets her straight. *sniffs* and i hope josh stays nice. .- hehe, though i'll like whatever you do with yur fic. . it's vondaba. .- glad u updated! *waves* tootles 'til next time.
Joshua Christopher chapter 7 . 8/12/2005
This story is so great! Everything about it is just so perfect! I love how we get to relive the different parts of the story in other people's eyes. It's very interesting, and I'm enjoying it lot's. I'll read the rest later on, and thanks for reviewing MY story! You rock.
comedyandtragedy-xiii chapter 11 . 8/12/2005
*clears throat, puts on a smile...* DIE, KELLY, DIE! HOW DARE YOU GET IN THE WAY OF BROTHERLY LOVE! YOU ARE THE DEVIL IN DUSGUISE, NOT JOSHUA! Going back a few chapter to when Josh first read the journal, I have to admit that the feelings he has for Jonah now couldn't have blossomed out of nothing... I look foward to more! Update soon!
your guilty pleasure chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
wow. just wow.

I love this story so FREAKING much!

I must not have gotten, or accidently deleted, the alert cuz I just saw the new chapter today!I ish sorry!

but your story is amazing!

I lovvels it to bits a pieces!

p update soon!

it's awesome.

one of a kind.

dramatic yet humorous.

just, as I previously stated;

wow.
Kai chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
Great story. I really like it a lot. . Please update soon!
Jaded Breeze chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
Love love love! Update soon!
PrideLioness chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
AH! yay it is so good. but it sorta reminds me of the chapter before it. like some kind of dajavo. anyway. love ya lots. and HURRY!
Damian E L chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
I like this chapter. Sorry, I haven't been around or I would have reviewed earlier.
chinotto chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
yay! happy now! keep writing~
dfgnvgkrdvfthefywr chapter 1 . 7/3/2005