Reviews for The Wrong Way
rainbowskye chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
The POV change was interesting.. nice to get the look into the past, and have a better understanding of a different character.
alix chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
oh my puppies? LMFAO

so funny. I'm going to say that is wierd-Josh's fault. Yeah uh huh. Nice though. I wasn't seein that. Keep it up.
A Tarnished Rose chapter 6 . 4/23/2005
M, yum. Twincest. Lol. We're all perverted here at FP I think. Anyway, I'm really enjoying this story. It's quite well written.

However, it does need some editing, so would you like me to beta this for you? Email me if you do (my email is on my profile obviously). Update A.S.A.P and keep up the good work. this is going on my favorites.

'Rose
r.mai chapter 6 . 4/22/2005
*claps* congratulations jonah. you win the "clueless idiot" award. Xd omg ... you molested him in your sleep and you didn't even have the decency to remember. gez. and joshua wins the "adorable idiot" award. _ because he's cute ... and an idiot. so yeah. argh. yes, you lied! you guys engaged in sexual activities even if there was no actual ... um *cough cough cough* so it constitutes as *cough cough cough* and okay ... this is mean but *snicker* joshua got saved by an old woman with a broom. xp so much for the romantic "lover shows up out of nowhere when i'm danger because of the work of higher deities!" scenario. kay, see ya next chapter!
Digital Dream chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Awesomeawesomeawesome! n_n -is in happy mode- Man, that was a GREAT chapter! -spazzes happily- You better get the next chapter out soon or I'll go insane! btw, have you gotten a beta? Because this chapter didn't reallt have that many errors. o_o If you're still looking for one, though, I'll be happy to beta!

See ya next upload~!
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
I ADORE how you went back to the situation instead of just having Josh tell him. I also loved how to mixed what could be amusing situation (all of the cords, I know that is hell) with his angsty thoughts. It really worked for me. And yes, the diary. Always a great way to find out something.

[I hope he finds this—when he wakes up. Then maybe he’ll change his mind and want to be with me too.]

All of this makes me want Jonah to have some sort of flashback to previous times, because it makes me wonder A LOT how Josh was before. We've heard a bit, but that's all, you know?

*dead* I really don't know what to say about the bed scene. Intense. Very intense. *loved*

[“Tmorowyrgivekneebread.”]

*Must...not...say...to...someone.* It funny, dammit.

Hmm, the end. I do think Josh should've explained the situation if por Jonah can't remember. They STARTED to have sex. I think that counts for something...

Well, this is my longest review for this yet...I hope you continue SOON.
alix chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
whoa quick update. Or maybe I'm just behind. Whatevers. Anyway sweet chapter man. I will idle around till next one comes out.

jaa mata
PrideLioness chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
I have this big goofy grin on my face, and i cant stop smiling. hurry up and post the next chapter. K? LOL...HURRY!
dyers-eve chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Wow, intense or what. Your story is amazing, beyond great. I love Jonah Xx update soon Xx Please Xx
pirate chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
yay! MORE! more... write bunny.. write! argh
Rio's Desire chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
Awesome! Finally a sex-ish scene...I was waiting for that haha. Well now I'm totally excited to read the next chapter! Keep it up!
C. Khafre chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
great story. update soon.
Maris. S chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
Muaahaa! No, I guess that you can't really call it sex...but it almost happened...pretty damn close to almost mind you. They need it tho! Two very hott guys and as we all know guys are almost always thinkning about sex...if not that, then food
KitsuneAkai13 chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
wow, true experience? *chuckles* i luved the little flashback, it was cute. poor confused josh. . hehe, i hope he goes through with it though, jonah's request that is. .- luved it so much! *bounces happily* good luck with the next update! .- ja!
Starlite Nightfall chapter 6 . 4/20/2005
FUCK YOU! WHy DID YOU STOP! ALL THAT TIME I WAS WAITING FOR HIM TO FIND OUT AND I DID! Okay, I'm done. WOw, that's what happened? i'm glad tey didn't go all th way, that would've sucked. hehehe, sucked...that's funny. Update soon, i wanna know if he finds out!
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »