Reviews for The Wrong Way
KitsuneAkai13 chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
. i luv the idea of incest! *blinks* wow, and twins? *drools* yur fic is so cool! man, atomatic fav, i luv jonah. *chuckles* josh too of course. . man i hope jonah's not too mean to him for the kiss. . well i'm off to review the other chaps! luving it so far! .-
Digital Dream chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Kyaa! Awesome story! x3 -snuggles the twincest- I really like the characters, and the situations they're put in. -squees-

The only thing that's bothering me is spelling/grammer mistakes, which can easily be fixed with a beta. -nodnod-

Can't wait until the next chapter! -glomps- I hope it's soon!
velvie-b chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Yay a new chapter!I agree. Please hurry the hell up w/ the next one. No pressure but I wanna know what happened last night too! AH! HURRY UP! *again, no pressure.
PrideLioness chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
How COULD YOU END IT THERE? I WANTNO NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT BETWEEN THOSE TWO! HURRY THE *excuse me for swearing, but i'm being really impatient* HELL UP! LOL ;)
r.mai chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
great so far. wonderfully angsty. i do hope that the angst doesn't last over the course of several agonizing chapters of sympathizing with the characters. _ angst is good because of the feeling you get when it's finally over. romance. such a drag lol. i hope jonah finds him. -_-; first day out and he's being bullied already. major suckage. well, hope you update soon! see ya next chapter! go! go! go! _
Maris. S chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Aww! That's so sad! It's kinda depressing...which is probably why I like it But anywhoo yes, angst is good some times. Makes things more interesting. I do hope that Josh feels better tho. Is he going to remember Jonah's feelings for him? I hope so. Iono, I'm just wondering is all. Anywhoo, update as soon as you get he chance!
Painted Desert chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
i love this. keep writing and SOON.
PrideLioness chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
wel...not as intersting and yaoi apcked as the second chapter...but still good. Whats gonna happen next? hurry up and post please. LOL
rainbowskye chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
Oh no! Poor Josh!
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
Aww. Poor babes. I hope they get over their (really) angsty stage sometime soon-ish. I'd love to see them happy. Bleh, some people suck, don't they? Faggot is such a horrid word to pass around. Anywho, having the change of POV, even if it's only every so often, would be awesome. Another chapter soon?
Rio's Desire chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
Aw! Poor Josh. This story is so well written...I could cry with joy lol. And everytime I read the name Jonah, I feel happy for some reason haha. I just really love the name. Well update soon, this story is awesome so far, and I want to know what happens to Josh next! Oh, and its gorilla, not guerilla.
velvie-b chapter 4 . 4/13/2005
You totally switched gears with this chapter. I liked it! It was refreshing! The way you described thier embrace was god. Nice trick, having it happen as you read so we don't know the end result until it happens. Next chap Jonah's POV? maybe?
Rio's Desire chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
One word - beautiful.
Rio's Desire chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
WHOA. Awesome story so far. I like it, even though society today rejects the thought of 'keeping it in the family'. It used to be quite acceptable back in the day. But anyways, update soon, I totally want to know what happens next!
Pyronin chapter 1 . 4/12/2005