Reviews for The Wrong Way
Okamimaru chapter 18 . 7/19/2009
Is it really over? This was one of the few actually good yaoi stories I've read! Great Job on it! But in the future could you please not make your chapters so long? Its tiring to just read the first chapter of the story. Anyway, great job!
misaki chapter 17 . 7/2/2009
so is this chapter technically saying that after he heard that and saw the memories he and jonah have drifted apart from eachother? man that sucks and its sad! also is it saying like josh and reverting back to his old self? will they be okay?
misaki chapter 14 . 7/2/2009
luv the story soo far! one thing though that i cant understand is when u changed the point of view to someone totally out of the picture! i mean im not saying anything bad im just asking that when u do, do u mean for it to have more detail? and if so detail on what? i hate when its from kelly's point of view but i read it anyways just need a heads up on why u really do that?
misaki chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
the only thing i dont like about this story is that every chapter you switch off and on. like its good its just the last chapter i would have like for u to continue with jonah until he answered. and also its fustrating to reread what we already read in another perspective but its still great! and also keep up the good work!~
12345rf6 chapter 18 . 6/15/2009
I've just read all of this and all I can say is WOW... I can't think of anything I could possibly say to do it justice. The story has had me so engrossed from the first chapter and especially in the last few chapters, they've been excitingly intense. You are an amazing writer and i hope you continue this soon. Fantastic!
starwberrys-rule chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
This is a very good story. You need to update soon! It will make me even happier than I am right now.
Carya55 chapter 18 . 6/13/2009
This is amazing. Seriously. Your writing is beautiful
Turnipy chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
Please update or I'll come by with paddles to revive you. ;_;
hanakimi chapter 18 . 5/28/2009
UPDATE

And root for the Nuggets. *roots*
hanakimi chapter 18 . 5/26/2009
UPDATE YES PLEASE
Hanakimi chapter 18 . 5/18/2009
Update. And I hope all is well.
Hanakimi chapter 18 . 5/12/2009
MOAR! I demands an update!

And I need it. I did really poorly this semester even though I worked harder than I ever have. *sigh*

So update pweeze.
uniqueindividual chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
you know, I was following the nice metaphors very well, but that last one did not seem to fit...still love the story.
uniqueindividual chapter 17 . 4/27/2009
wow, he is schizophrenic.
uniqueindividual chapter 16 . 4/27/2009
heh heh, He was horny from a young age.
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »