Reviews for Sakura Tree
Travis C. Eckert chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Wow, could be symbolic of everything that falls/dies. Powerful.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Thought provoking. I love the imagery.
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I like how you leave the ending on a contemplative note, great poem.
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
well spring follows autumn and winter. P anyway, this is nicely written. beautiful piece. i love the imagery and the personification in the first verse. insightful ending. i like this. great work. keep writing!
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Hey arcane, nice poem, XD dont torment ur dear friend TOO much now XD
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
oo, very cool. Awesomeness imagry, I could just see the tree in my mind. Beautiful. Keep up the good work! Brava!

Hip
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
love the last line the most! nice
AllyCred chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
i have to say i'm not that keen on it...i dont know why, i just can't put my finger on it...but very well written. lots of love AllyCred
youzi chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Quite a pretty piece. Keep writing D
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
beautiful...thanks for your review
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow, beautiful imagery. Great poem!

*lime-girl*
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
is that a rhetorical question or the prose and rhythm of a poem... i'm not sure...

kakyou
addie pray chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Free word association: paganism. That's really what this made me think of, it was really beautiful and gentle. Well done, and thanks for your review (I revel in my insanity).
white-clouds chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I have never seen a sakura tree before but...oh, this is simply beautiful! You have a way with words. Keep writing!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
you were supposed to release this in the month of my b-day and then changed your mind, meanie! lol, jp! love the poem, beautiful poem; must say, this is your best yet. love the description, it's so simple...but so...bittersweet? ah well, you get it. hope to see more from ya soon

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.