Reviews for It Hurts Too Much
Fox Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I never noticed that live when spelt backwords is evil.

I know where your coming from I hate lots of people who bring pain towards others or other animals (I say other animals because where animals.)

What I hate the most in life is people who maked Bonsie (sp?) kittens if you don't know what they are but want to know what they are the website loaction is here: .

Sorry for the rant I'll go now and this poem is on my favorite list!
thenewromantic chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wow... really moving. Kind of summarises really nicely how I feel a lot of the time. I love the last line especially.
hvk chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Why so depressed? I have a simple approach to it:

Ride the wave. When you get smacked with your own board, take the hit and roll with it.

Just relax.

Good thing, but really depressing.
SomeCowgirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Wow, I never noticed that. I mean, that Live spelled backwards is Evil. I hate the evil in this country too, the racism.

I can't stand people who think that just because someone comes to this country from Mexico (or any other for that matter) have to learn our language, but they (the people I can't sand) don't bother to try to learn their language.

I can't stand it because there's people in my family who feel that way but no longer say anything to me or around me about it because they know I have a friend who is from another country. She speaks English and is taking another foreign language.

If she can learn three languages why can't we learn two? Sorry for the rant, I get what your saying though, and I agree.
melody mama chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Yeah, life can be unbelievably hard sometimes. I know I've had those times where it feels like I have the world on my shoulders. And I know how it feels to hate the world, but not wanting to feel that way. Just remember Christ loves you, and through him you can have an amazing life. If you're interested, plz check out my bio. It knod of, sort of parallels this write.
AugustRain chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I feel your pain, I really can relate to how you're feeling, and it isn't easy. Be strong though, the pain will go away, just never lose hope.
KtotheT chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
that was depressing and yes it is weird how live spelled backwards is evil!
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Intense! Ouch! I feel your pain! Sounds like one sensitive soul! Glad you wrote about it!Days like those, it helps to get out and do something, anything, for someone. It takes you out of yourself for awhile so you can get a breather from yourself! By the way, where's chap 5 of the wolf family?
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
It's strange. If someone told it to me out on the street, even a close friend, I would think they were crazy. But at the same time I understand, I know how it feels to want to rip my hair out, to cause pain, to die. I know how frustrating it is to know something bad is happening and not be able to do anything about it. And that is why I like this. It shows emotion deeply, like poetry.
Dr. Frank Was Right chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I think this is a very real and emotional piece of work. It is something I really felt a connection with as I have felt the same way so many times. I really thought this was amazing. And there is nothing cowardly about not killing yourself it takes more courage to face what life throws at you than to give up and run away. Maybe the world is full of evil but it takes only one person who knows what's right to make a difference and if you find enough people who want to do the right thing the world can be a better place. Sorry that was a bit long winded and I'll shut up now. Hope you don't feel to depressed cause I know what it's like

Regards

Mr. C
DathomiranSciFiAuthor chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Oh . . . amazing poem.

Yeah, my friends pointed out the live/evil thing to me. That's so weird...

Very powerful poem. Don't feel depressed, though; life isn't always that bad. Writing is a reason to live, right? Of course, I understand it's just a poem...but it's certainly a very powerful poem. Thought-provoking too.

And of course, as humans, there's always something we can do to help stop evil in the world. Writing, like this poem, is one way. With your writing, I think you can accomplish great things.

Amazing poem.