Reviews for A, B, C and D
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 2/4
Loved the story. Great characters, interesting relationships and plot, great twists. Lovely work!
indy chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
i hope they won't set out to look for Amerial. Cwery is soooo not cut out for that. though he'd probably try hard and maybe even succeed, you never know. but anyways, Amerial doesn't need rescuing! and the part about him and Dinael [exclusively!] is much more interesting 3
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 29 . 4/7/2012
yay! great story. bravo. very fun and exciting. thanks for sharing!
xfireworkzstarx chapter 29 . 4/8/2010
#100 REVIEW

OH I AM PROUD!

This fic is utterly adorable! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, and finally rejoiced in finding a story that wasn't so sad it made me want to commit suicide D: Also, THERE'S NEVER ANY COMPLETED FICS ANYMORE D: D:, and people leaving it a month/year between updates D:

I love kidnapping fics, I must say, and Amerial/Dinael are such a great pairing! They made me smile so muchall the little possessive touches and slow (but in a good sense) progression of their love in small moments made my heart flutter!

The A-Z was cute too, you must have planned it to get all the characters with different letter names :P I really find it annoying though when an author has ridiculously close named characters (for no reason)- David and Davie omgwut.

I love your character's names too XD

I coulld have done with a lemon, but that's just my slightypervyfangirl side being... fangirly :P But I can deal without! Besides, their little romantic touches are adorable enough!

The witty fighting skillz were awesome, I must say.

SO! Overall, this was a very very good job well done!

Definitely a favourite :P

kthnxbai
Nachtliches Feuer chapter 29 . 7/19/2009
*Clap clap clap, applause*

Yay!

x3

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. It was really great. And I thought it cool how you did the name thing.

I can't wait to read more of your stories, this being the 7th one I have read. xD

Meliorate Calamity
il mio amore chapter 29 . 5/19/2009
Buwahahaha, you sneaky bastard with those random names for the characters no one cares about. I LOVE IT! Great story, great fluff, all around greatness.
True.Randomness chapter 28 . 2/8/2008
This was a very interesting story. I liked the way the names were chosen, it was quiet amuzing.
Kynnetic chapter 29 . 10/29/2006
I have to say I absolutely loved this story. I am definitely adding this as one of my favorites.

This story was original (I especially liked the alphabet part, once I figured it out, hehe), the characters were fun, lively, and they didn't all have the same personality with a few differences (I see a lot of that in other stories). The ‘real attraction’ was really cool as well. Its so trite reading stories were two characters meet, greet, exchange witty repartee, and immediately hop into bed together proclaiming their undying love to each other. I mean, how often does that actually happen?

Anywho. I've been a fan since I started reading Crystalline Flaws and when I got to the end of what you have already finished I moved on to your other works. I don't review until after finishing a story anymore, because nothing else smarts more than an author whose work you review regularly only to have them dump the story or totally ditch out before it’s completed. After this happening a couple times, irking me to no end, I now only review at the end of a completed story, unless I truly know the author is going to finish.

I truly love most all of your stories. Keep up the great work and I will definitely keep visiting in hope of finding new material to read and/or finish reading others.

Later,

Kynn.
mechante fille chapter 29 . 5/21/2006
What a great story! Using the alphabet was a really cool idea. Almost like a grown up version of alphabet stories for kids. And writing it all so quickly! I'm much impressed with that!

And of course, the actually characters and plot were just lovely! I'm so glad that everything worked out. I had hoped it would... but wasn't sure how you would pull it off. Great job with the twisting and turning and such. And getting everyone happily set up, romance-wise. Even Severin! hahaha _ And Kilian, well... perhaps Death will take a liking to him.
Yoyo-chan chapter 29 . 9/30/2005
Ok, that was cute but not nearly as good as pretty much everything else I've read of yours so far XP Also I have something very important.

NEVER AGAIN name chapters like that XP Some of these chapter titles completely spoil the chapter. The idea is to get the people to read the chapter and when the cliffhanger is "oh noes will _ win?" and the next chapter title is "_ is defeated!" then the cliffhanger is instantly gone XP I can kind of see a situation where you might want something like that (like in a fairy tale that sort of follows a standard line but not really? Then giving it titles like that would work but you'd have to be careful). But not for something completely original. XP

Also I liked Dinael and Amerial was cool too. Neat names XP Cwery is very weird spelling but somehow it works as a name. How did you come up with it?
pneumothorax chapter 28 . 7/5/2005
Readable fic although slightly formal and stiff in parts.
gypsy madamme chapter 29 . 7/4/2005
yo i just read the whole thing. interesting use of the alphabet... i quite like Cwery def my fave character. but i was also obscenely amused by the insults. u know who i speak of. lol.
pneumothorax chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
A little surreal but good descriptions. I like it.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Interesting point to stand. Sounds intruiging.. if not puzzlign as to how to say their names.
M Welles chapter 29 . 6/17/2005
That was such a cute story. I really like the concept of the alphabet being used as names. Very clever, indeed! Well done on such a well-written story :o

xMegan