Reviews for Big Sister
cum4meSpence chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i like this poem, it's very touching. I have often felt like i have been asking for help but it falls on deaf ears.
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I can *completely* relate. Very well written, too. ;) Good job.

Daphne
Simply Stupid chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow! This really is great! I love the lines "Big Sister, can’t you see?Little Sister's drowning". However, again, some of it may benefit from being condensed. Some of the stanzas are not needed. You are doing very well on the theme of your problems and how she isn't there, and then you suddenly flip to about how she's gonna get married, and her possible problems, but I'm not sure this fits. I think it should stay focussed on little sister and her problems. I hope I'm not being overly critical. Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic poem!
Hercules chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I am touched! This is so sugary sweet! I am the 'Big Sister', though I am not married yet. Ah, I wonder what's with 'Little Sister' now?
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Neato, I like this one, really really nice. V/good!Now... about the poems for the comp. I like them both so much! It's really hard for me to choose... I think either would be good entries. Maybe Sleep Sweet Angel? Honestly, they're both very good. The topic of that one just appeals to me.
Skyla Moon chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Wow - this is very good.
zzzoom chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Nice poem. It's funny how we drift apart over time, but need each other even more. Great work, it was very touching.