Reviews for Be Thankful
banjkazfan chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I wanted to review again, but I'm not allowed to review more than once if I'm signed in.

Upon closer examination, I find the whole thing hysterical-especially the bit about Michael Bolton, having watched Office Space recently XD

And upon rereading your reviews, it doesn't look like anyone's flamed it.

YIPE! While writing this review, I was dancing in the kitchen in my socks and fell on my butt! O.o Owie.

He also had an encounter with a poison arrow frog, which was now attached to the snake.-LOL*2!

Oh, and by the way, before I forget, I changed my penname here to my fanfiction name. :P

Bye for now-I like it!
banjkazfan chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I'm not going to flame, Gro╬▓er Bruder-it was...um, interesting. _

I didn't get it until I read the end.

Funny, though-Geico's a good source of laughter sometimes. _

K-YW
FurballofEvilness chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I should stab my eyes out with a fork for taking so long to review this.

This happens to be the funniest thing I've read all summer, so many ways to die but in the end, there's that little bit that is good. Even in death.

You totally rock, yo. *throws sprites, cookies, and several icecubes*
Codge chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Hello! I'm not from st. john, but i've been somewhere around there. I've been to a st. something in new brunswick, but I thing there are quite a few sts around there
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I like it. ha ha ha ha ha ha hee hee hee hee *laughs incessantly like that woman from Sleepless in Seattle, such a hyena* See? I have a sense of humour.
division III chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This is hilarious! I loved the "one-third werewolf-one-third-werefox-one-third vampire" part. Those must have been some vicious teeth marks.
yellow-eyed-pirate chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This was pretty lame but it was funny in some sense. The grammar and spelling was good as you said. Everything in it was really random but I liked the end with the geico part.
Senorita Diabla chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Haha, I found it humorous, regardless of the "lack of talent" as you say.

"And it was bleu cheese..." I particularly loved that statement. It's amusing how people can complain about minor details, inevitable nothings, when larger problems are afoot. The geico bit-lovely. I want to see this as their new marketing scheme _.

chochang913