Reviews for horror films
hey maria chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Ooh, this is great. Horror movies make me laugh and so does this poem.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
CREEPY! :) I like it, very descriptive. Blood and guts, yummy!
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
LOL. Yes, that's so true. Pretty much all of the ingredients you need for a horror film.
addie pray chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I liked this. Very short, but that's cool. The power of parody never ceases to amaze me. Love love love the ending. Made me smile all big and awkward.
shinagami chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
LOL, this is really funny. The poem is so true though, there are so many cliches in horror movies these days its pretty boring. American horror has seriously been degraded and has gone very much down hill in the past few years. with the endless sequals to popular franchises suck as "HALLOWEEN" you find it more funny then scary. though if you are prone to pucking when seeing unnessasairy gore those type of movies may frighten you. i am very surprised at the negative response to the poem, it seems to me that those people must not understand the true esense or really understand your sarcastic wit throughout the poem. i happened to really like it.
youzi chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
hahahahahahhaah (or should it be MUAhahahahahhahahah?) D
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
That's pretty funny actually, it deffinatly fits the criteria of most cliched horror films. ~Amber~

P.s Thank you for the recommendation *Hugs* I think you're on my list anyway but if you're not I'll add you.
Spector'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I agree exactly! That was a stroke of genius to put the last line in parentheses - I did just what it said
OO chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This is REALLY funny. XD No no it isnt. ._- YOU SUCK!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
interesting take on the subject. i like this. :)
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
so true so true...

you always need the dead momster n that damsel in distress...

meep2creep chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Sweet mother of pearl! Haroo is a very deep and meaningful poem. All of your poems are fancy, but I don’t speak peekanameeise. Meeply never flames, Meeply is tactful, wise. Meeply is your friend. This poem is fancy and frightening. meep.
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
It's a shame that so many horror movies go down this path, isn't it? And I liked the last line, because that's what my friends and I do when a supposedly scary movie isn't all that terrifying. Keep writing :)

chibichocobo chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Message to Flamers: First off, when you review someone anonymously, don't be a dumbass and actually leave some kind of contact. It makes me wonder if you're THAT afraid that somebody would trash YOUR work after your comments. A real flamer wouldn't care what anybody else says about them and actually leave their e-mail address or some other form of contact. However, whatever point you were trying to make, it only came off as amusing and idiotic to me. Telling Kuroi-Hoshi-chan to die is an awfully immature way to express your feelings. Oh, and by the way, some of the best pieces of work were controversial. So why can't Kuroi-Hoshi-chan's be that way? And if you hated the poem THAT much, then don't freaking read it, you morons.

Anyway, on a happy note _ Good job, Kuroi-Hoshi chan! Don't let those flamers get you down, because they're only immature. Besides, why should you take somebody who doesn't leave a form of contact seriously. That only shows that they're AFRAID. Anyway, keep on writing, and keep up the EXCELLENT work.

angelicmanson666 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
this is so peice of shit it wasn't even funny. you really ahould just stop writing. your no good at it. you suck as a poet.
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »