Reviews for I think I have a Crush on You
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
From the sounds of it...ya got it bad. Though just remember that age ain't nothing but a number, and if you really like this girl then why not go for it. I'll be rooting for ya,
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I agree with one of the other reviewers in that I think it could use some more description, I am not a big fane of material primarily made up of the same repeating lines, but whatever floats your boat man.

I would say go for it. If you like someone that much you owe it to yourself to see if it could go further. Why invest that much into it and not take the chance? The worst she could say is that she doesn't feel the same, leaving you free to move on. The best is that you find out she has feelings for you too! Go for it!
Tori Keedah chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I can relate. Even with my two year crush, I got around to ask him..

though now we fight more often than not.

Very excellent poem, Kenishiro.
TheUni chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
How about I think I know I have a crush on you, becuase I don't think it's possible to actually THINK you have a crush on somone...
Twisted-Smile-Bitter-Style chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Intersting. A bit obvious, but I like the repetition. I think it needs a little more detail, but it's good all the same.

Thanks for your review. I agree with you:)
redsage chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
i like the poem.. very much.. it was a perfect description of how/what a person could feel and think of when crushing on someone (is that right? crushing on someone? hehe).. and my suggestion is.. never never hold back.. meaning you dont really have to tell the girl, just be honest to yourself and accept the fact that you like her but if you want to tell her and you think you can handle what could happen... then go on.Ü
Alley Rhodes chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I liked this poem. I like poems that repeat,most of the ones I've wrote do. i can relate to this ALOT!
VintageStar chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This is an really nice poem, though its from a boy's point of view. But i can somewhat relate to luck with it, ((:
sam the bear chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
i guess, you could look deep into your heart. my onli advice is that if you really like her like obsessively like her. Tell her - but in a VERY descreet way, any way here's two mottos u might like 'Faint heart never won fair lady' and 'if you don't take (healthy) risks you don't live' Good poem by the way.
Micah Starr chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
(Un)fortunately, I've always been forward and blunt about whether I liked someone. But even so, those questions always run through your mind. I like to think of it as taking a chance. There's always that risk that (s)he won't feel the same way, but you have to ask yourself, 'Is it worth it?'.
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This is jusst as much advice as critisism. But you expected that right? Anyway. The poems good but you need to make it more gripping. Make people ant to read on. About the crush, you gotta do what you think is right. I'm 11 what do I know but hey, I've seen about 10 movies on this. I'm modern en't I? Okay, I'm 11 and I kno better than a guy t work but I s'pose it must be hard to work up the courage to speak to her, yeah? What you've got to do is treat her how you'd like to be treated, make her feel good about herself. After you start making her happy she'll return the favour until it doesn't become a favour anymore, it's a pleasure.