Reviews for The Bitch
bitter-sweet-ana chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
This poem is all about your anger, and for others who read this and have experienced it too, then they know what you are feeling and can relate. But universally, I don't think its a poem that can be "enjoyed" by evryone save those who can know the feeling (I for one have had the grace not to meet with one these bitches).

However, I admire poem with strong emotions, and though this may not be one of your best, the emotion is clear to see. I'm sure a lot of us write in the spur of the moment, kudos to you for publishing it.

And thank you very very much for reviewing my writing! It meant a lot to me.

P.S. I'm a Law and Order fan too :)
Spare Change chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That must be some bitch, eh? Heheh. Well, I'm amused by the anger woven into this poem.
The System Mother chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Nice! I like it, hah. We all hate da bitches!

Thanks for the review.
Blonde Babi chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
It's true what it says in the poem. this girl must've really hurt you. But if you're still mad and writing poems maybe you're still not over her. Instead of writing poems about her talk to her and see what she's up to. If she's still a bitch, keep up the poems cuz I think this is creative and it is coming from you. I want to see more of what you can come up with. Be sure to check out my latest story "Jersey" it has some hard breakups in it. keep u the unique work!
forgottenxxfreak chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
quite nice, though maybe change your words around a lil. other than that it's great, reminds me of someone in my life.
Chole Asterion chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
A great poem and great revenge. Good job!