Reviews for Me, Me, Me
Simply Stupid chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Wow! The repetition gets denser and denser towards the end which gives the impression of the person speaking getting even more frantic and desperate for answers. Well done! I like it. I know I hate it when people say this but: I can relate. Another thing I hate is when people try to give advice about the issues in the poem, but because of your summary I will... It will get better! I promise! It will ease off, I know it's hard, just wait and be patient. x (thanks for your review. That poem was written for my similar breakup just before he dumped me when i could sort of see it coming!)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Don't you just hate people like that? You're better off without them! It's a nice poem, I did find it a little difficult to read though. But maybe thats just me - I've had a hard day, and I need glasses but I can't afford to get them so I have to read with my nose pressed up against the screen. Why am I telling you this? Just ignore me. :)
GraceM chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hmm I like it..yeah little 'wonky' as you put it...But some really great lines in there...might have to quote you sometime;)