Reviews for Beyond the stained glass
Kawaii Koko Michi chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
A very creative poem you have here. _ I like how it's billingual. . . I'm happy I could understand it.

Fantastic job!

Kawaii Koko Michi.

(Pst - I see that it's not complete. Is there supposed to be more?)
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 4/20/2005
i like it a lot.. especially the ending
Haven of the Shadows chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
It's pretty. It almost sounds like two people or the same person but a younger and older version of them I like. Oh, and do you want a ride tommorrow? I'll call ya then. Bye!
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
a quick note: your A/N on the first page should read: para ustedes quienes no hablan inglés, el tercer capítulo es una versión tradicho/española I'm not quite sure which adjective you want there, but it certainly isn't "Inglesa"; that would imply both the second and third versions are in English:)

other than that, I thought the poem had a wonderful flow. I've written one or two pieces in spanish and english-I'm not exceptionally proud of any of them, but it is fun, isn't it? Spanish is such a beautiful language.

Beautiful job. The last two lines are striking.

Kudos, Isa
Brandy Bear chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
this is really good i love the way you mixed the spanish in there i understand some of it you did a good job

Brandybear

ps ya im still here just having major writers block ill try to post somthing soon
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I like it! It was very clever to have the Spanish translation within the English poem! I've never seen that done before and it worked so well! Well done! Keep up the great work!