Reviews for Labyrinth
Aislynne Feronia chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
By the way, thanks for the reviews! I really appreciate it! So I'll review some of your stuff _!

I could really relate to this poem. And I'm sure many other people can to. It's always great to have someone relate to another (both benefit) because it helps clear the air of that loneliness that we sometimes feel. Anyway, I'm glad you posted this, it's definately good.
Kella Trams chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I liked it more and more as it went through. One suggestion I would make: Read it out loud to yourself and listen to how it sounds. You might find that you want to change some things to make it flow a little bit better. The word choice is good and I like the imagery. Thankyou so much for your reviews! I like this, I review you, you review me, back and forth, it's fun!
bleeding subterfuge chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
is the easy way, always the best?...Don't give up...
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
so true...great poem.I think the greatest thing is when you can share your "labyrinth with someone elses labyrinth" !This is a masterpiece.
Vaseline chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Again awesome poem i love it doesnt..."flow" but maybe thats the point or idea its still really really good though :D
Dannen chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
wow, i really like this, i love how you have represented your mind as a maze; i can relate to it too, nice work, thanks
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Very neat, the repetition of some points is effective, makes for a really good poem. I like this a lot... can relate. As such. um... yes, good!
Recondite Flatterings chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
i really loved this peice...very emotional, and i felt that it applied to me also but i'd never thought to put into words...exceptional talent.

thank you very much for your review on my peice...it was quite appreciated )
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Awesome , thanks for the review!
Failingsway chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I loved the way you rhymed, very well written!
Dameavar chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
I really like this one... I too have written a poem about labyrinths entitled "The Labyrinths" give that a look over, cus I think you'll like if you wrote this... Anyway I have a suggestion, don't use the word "really" in poetry unless you depict it a bit more majestically, but in this one in sounds a bit "unprofessional". And also the last line doesn't meet the standards of the rest of the poem. But overall: good poem.