Reviews for My Sister's Doll
szepilona chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I loved your story!
TaltushMeiMei chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Ah. So this is a competition you enter every year? Well, I like this piece a lot, like the other one. While the two are very different, I like how it's written clearly but solidly. It's both vivid and informative, which is difficult to achieve in a short story. I really like this. Very nice job.
Varion chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I like this piece it is well written and I can tell that you have thought about many of the elements. I can see why you want Aya to provide contrast to the situation. Also, the piece relies on some knowledge of the Holocaust, makes the reader dredge up what they know to go along with what you wrote. That makes it a very thinking piece, if you understand what I mean. I don't know if you'll win, but for a short piece it is quite good, not that I'm some brilliant critic.I have one question, how much did you do on purpose, and how much was just your writer's instinct?
earthsong12 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Aw! *cries* so sad. Not to be picky, but I doubt Aya would have been left alone like that. I know you realize that, since you mentioned it, but still, it makes things a bit less believeable. But overall this is very good and touching. yay! _