Reviews for King of Worms
dreamshell chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
I don't suppose there's any possibility that you'll write more of this? 'Cause I really like it so far.

-Shell-
Mbwun chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Excellent start. The story has a fascinating setting, and your writing is quite solid, though there are some mistakes and flow issues-and one paragraph that's in first rather than third person narrative. I'll definitely be reading more of this one, though.
Scraper chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This is so good! I loved the whole setting! This is pretty unusual with the strange creatures and everything!
JaveHarron chapter 9 . 5/30/2005
Okay, A VERY cool chapter you have here. I loved the way you described the machines. "That they’re just people that got hit with a Hot-Bomb." Fallout reference?
AaronTilmeran chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
okay, just read this all in one sitting in school comp lab. i should be studying for AP tests now, but seems you got a VERY good story here. looks like it might make a nice campaign setting.
JaveHarron chapter 6 . 4/23/2005
HOL-EE! KEEP IT UP, CAM! THIS IS A FUCKING GREAT CHAPTER!
JaveHarron chapter 5 . 4/20/2005
Okay, very cool way to end the chapter. I like the description of the world a bit more as well.
JaveHarron chapter 4 . 4/17/2005
Cool chapter, and VERY interesting mechanical designs here. Reminds me a bit of the Abomination Machine.
JaveHarron chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
HOLY CRAP! Quite a surprise. Post historic, steampunk, fantasy, jazzpunk, and possibly pulp and Lovecraft in one story! Keep this one up. Don't let it go the way Jinchu did...or Very Bad Things may happen.