Reviews for Watch Me
lupine-eyes chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
is it paris?

so nice, so cool, yeah.
Goddess of Spite chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Lemme guess- it is through the eyes of Helen of Troy. Promised to Paris by Aphrodite, who never mentioned that she was married, in exchange for the golden apple that Eris, goddess of Discord, threw into the mess of Gods labelled 'to the fairest'. Love the poem, whats with the eagle bit?
freeze-dirtbag chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
o... really depthy. good choice of words
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I do not know why, but for some reason I see it as...Zeus, perhaps? Probably wrong, but for some reason...I dunno...Anyhoo, really well written, just noticed one mistake: Second to last line, you put and instead of an.
A. Alicia Rodriguez chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Seriously, I want your e-mail and password for this. I wanna write crap on your account too! Like. . . . Krista and Guillermo forever! Woot. I hate you. Where did my fishies go? Why am I stuck here with Twiggy? And why is he a twig? And I hate this story. I didn't even read it, it sucks so bad. Love you! By loser.
fluffy-1128 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
this is cool but I don't have a clue who it is, you know I don't know much about this stuff.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
great peice, i'm not sure who is speaking tho, but it doesn't take away from it being good, great job, thank you for sharing
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Oh cool I read your two other mythology poems. I have a mythology poem if you're interested. It's called "Inspiration Lost." It's there. It's number 67. I don't know. I'm looking at it now... yes, the number beside it is 67. There are a lot of poems. But you may just like it.