Reviews for Candle Lighter
Chris-no-Baka chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
wow, thats really cool, the metafore was really ingenious.
Strawberry Wish chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Very powerful. Absolutely love it. Great job. D
gypsylass chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
very cool! its amazing..
Argantlyn chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Wow, this is very good, very powerful. I like how you manage to convey such a strong meaning in just a few well-written sentences.

Argantlyn
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
awesum how you related it to life, you have a way with words, nice poem
psuedopsyche chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That's great, just beautiful. Imagery is really well represented, and the word "haunting" really seems to ingrain itself in the memory, very good verb.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Lovely use of the motif light and dark.
Crestfallen Delicacy chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Okay, it's official this is one of my favorites! I'm terribly sorry about that, although I cannot relate to actually losing someone to suicide I do have a few friends that struggle with it and I'm sorry your loss. But really, I loved the image that clearly came into my head as I read it, it was simply touching and amazing.

Keep up!
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
ooh i love this. great metaphor & imagery
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Love the imagery here. The last two lines are absolutely beautiful, especially the last one.

I want to say I'm sorry about your friend Jason, but it sounds so cheap saying just that. This isn't like saying "sorry" when you step on someone's toe - it's more than that. But I can't think of another way to put it other than "I'm sorry" because it would be a lie to say I know how you feel. So yeah, please know that my sympathy (again, a word that sounds so cheap!) for you is more than the simple words "I'm sorry" are saying.

Well-written poem, keep 'em coming!
The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
WONDERFUL deep yet short, crazy but to the point. very nice job on the haunted reminiscent atmosphere.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Nice poem, soft and sad, nice metaphor.
ShadowNemesis chapter 1 . 4/12/2005