Reviews for You're Never Perfect
this is britt chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
two sides to a different much-faced problem. I've been there. really good job of presenting it. nice work!
Manju chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
oh my god! i love this poem! i so agree with u and relate to this poem. this is amazing! awesome work! this is definitely going into my faves! thank u for writing this!
withprettysmiles chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I really like the poem and I like how you wrote the poem of what your parents say and your thoughts about it and I hope that they stop being like that to you...we all love you so much.
midnight sorrow chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
It's awesome. I loved it. It related to me a little bit but just a little bit of course. Good job and keep up the good work :)
JackOfSpades chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
wow anna, thats awesome in a kinda very depressing, angering, kinda way... "well who knows, you could come back from Germany and they could all be dead. *slinks into the shadows* " i wouldn't kill your family for you, but im here to talk whenever you need to. - dave
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
i loved this, especially the formatting and the converstaion like responses (if that made sense..)

.:midnight:.
Rose of Darkness 666 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Cool cool...I like how it goes back and forth between what you're hearing and what you think it means. I've noticed we're often on line at the same time in the mornings...Nifty _ That means I get to read more of your stuff when it's new. My favorite part is the last bit, "What's wrong with you? (Can't you hear me screaming?)"