Reviews for Heart for Sale
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
brilliant.
Diretto Vertigo chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
adorable and sassy at the same time. way to go!
roses on a grave chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
tears. my only reaction, tears. adding to favourites. amazing.
Kitten973 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
very creative brand of poetry. not as heart wrenching, but probably more powerful for the way you take something so close to you and describe it in a way that should tear you apart, and then offer it up. to sell your ..every cigarrette is doing me damage, but every love is killing truth prevails.

kitten xx
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow… that was impressive. I loved it. Definitely my favorite by you, I’d say. It was so beautiful and so unique. I loved the first line, the last line, and the directions part. VERY good work. Never stop writing.
celentia chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
wow what a relly good poem. you are a really talented poet. keep it up!
Nianko chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I think that's sweet
Michael Kim chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Very interesting
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
*claps* very, very well done. it's so...original...so...emotional (if you look at it my way)...so...powerful. i love it! it's going on my favs list!
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
That was awesome and original. I love it. That could be on a Hallmark card. Really, it could. Absolutely lovely.
Horizon Passage chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
What a beautiful poem. I love the intriguing images you create. Keep up the amazing and gorgeous work.

PS Thanks for the review!
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Very cool idea. I like it.
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
A most unusual love poem and definitely one that stands out. Particularly thought 'indignity branded', magnetic closure to smiles' and 'internal cuts with matching shoes' as vivid and unique. Smashing.
littlest clouds chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
oh, oh. i love the imagery here. bittersweet and coldly lovely.
Moatilliatta chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Hahahaha xD I just loved this, I dunno, but at some strange point it made me laugh, maybe I'm nervous lol good job and thanx for the review! I'll add this one to my favs!