Reviews for Living
becxfok01 chapter 17 . 10/9/2007
Ooh I'm so excited you updated! Thanks for completing the third series. I love the whole series and am so glad you've decided to write a fourth one. I wonder how you're going to take the story. Perhaps jump a few years ahead? Whatever it is, please update soon!
Adrienne Jones chapter 16 . 10/6/2007
PLease please please please tell me that you're writing a fourth one. I feel like this story has become my life because I can only read about a chapter a day because of my schedule and it feels like a soap opera. YOur writing is magnificently done. You don't wait to long on boring subjects and you give just enough details in your descriptions to let the reader come up with their own picture yet with certain guidelines. I'm still in awe, though. Great job!
Adrienne Jones chapter 12 . 10/5/2007
Okay, this review is going to sound really weird but I would just like to thank you for mentioning a female Alex in your story, even if it is for just one line. There are too many male Alex stories that the stereotype has become that Alex is a boys' name. Anyway, enough of my ranting, thank you, again. Also, in case you can't tell, I am a female Alex and have suffered this injustice for my entire life. The End Oh, good story so far.
ANGEL992210 chapter 16 . 4/16/2007
very good
becxfok01 chapter 16 . 10/20/2006
Talk about awkward situation for them! I'm glad it made them talking though. Hope u update soon!
Wolfie Star26 chapter 15 . 9/4/2006
After reading the two stories before this and the fifteen parts of this story, I have to say that I don't like Jake. He's way to jealous and I just think that maybe he's pushing their relationship. Callie doesnt want to go farther into the make out department but it's like he's pushing her. I don't like guys like that.

Hell, I didn't even start making out with my boyfriend until he asked me to marry him. Granted that was only about four months after we met, but still, I wasnt ready until then. Jake should realize that, maybe he knows she wants to wait, but he's what, twenty compared to her seventeen? Not to mention he always has to show up when, frankly, he's probably not needed. Like when he showed up in Colorado, or in the last story(?) when he showed up in Seattle. He'sa bit too possessive. I think I like Derek more.

Anyway, other then that, I have enjoyed reading the Callie Hanson series, and I hope you do update this soon.

-Jade
becxfok01 chapter 15 . 8/12/2006
Great chapter. I really think your writing is improving. Can't wait to see what happens next!
becxfok01 chapter 14 . 7/5/2006
I love this chapter! It's def a huge improvement from your other chapters, and the characters' feelings are shining through with a suitable amount of drama. Keep up with the good work!
becxfok01 chapter 13 . 5/21/2006
I just read through the Callie series, and think you've improved a lot since the first book. I'm really liking the story now. Callie and Jake are so cute! Pls update soon!
Fake Smile chapter 13 . 4/7/2006
Umm... No offense, but that chapter felt like filler to me more than anything... PLEASE DONT HURT ME! But it was good. Please continue!
Fake Smile chapter 12 . 3/2/2006
Awwe! That's so cute! Please continue!
The one and only ME chapter 11 . 2/24/2006
Hey! Your back! I just realized you updated your story. I'm totally excited. Please don't leave us again. I really want to read the rest of the story! Don't leave me hangin' chica!
Fake Smile chapter 11 . 2/17/2006
Awe. Thats so cute :D I really like it! Please continue!
xXCrAzY-BaNaNaSxX chapter 10 . 2/9/2006
I like it so far, but I'd really like to see some more details about her acting career rather than just what she does when she isnt working.
Fake Smile chapter 10 . 2/7/2006
Awwe. That's so cute! I love it! Please continue!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »