Reviews for Miami
Javan chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I love your stories they are so well written and are so intersing you should write more
Tay chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
I started to like this story in this chapter..

I wanna know more!

I personally loved detention, and it will always be my favorite, but this one seems to be going well!

Please, continue writting.
Sam chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Damn
Wanabet chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
One word...DAMN!
morgan chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
You're stories are fantastic.

I love how they're written and they're mega sexy.

Have you continued this one?
Ki'alla chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I wanted to let you know that i love your stories. I have never read this type of story. i usually dont read slash stories but you make your characters so real and so apart of everything. U have made me open my eyes to new types of stories.
atreyu love chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
oi. wow. again.
atreyu love chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
wow.
Kithaniella chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
That's so sexy! ...and dirty. The good little Christian girl inside me is ashamed to even admit I read this, but the happy yaoi fangirl inside me can't be denied! In the words of Paris Hilton: "That's Hot." Continue!
ShatteredDreamer chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
holy shit ive never been so turned on in my life i love ur graphic sex scenes wut can i say im a sex fanatic please dont take this story down its awesome i cant wait to read more of it and any other story u may post in the future ur a very talented writer keep up the good work and update soon please!
princess max chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Very nice and steamy;) You should only include what *you* want to include. I've written, like...basically zilch het love scenes;)
Hypocondria killed the cat chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
*yoai fangirl squeel* too sexy! update soon, kay? Excellent story so far and i look forward to the next installment .
greendayfan07 chapter 3 . 4/23/2005
Excellent story... has everything i love... THE SEX! lol. Keep writing your excellent at it.
Yelizaveta chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
o very nice and steamy :)
unknwnfuture chapter 2 . 4/14/2005
Really good so far, the characters are good and the storyline is different then most stories out there. Keep up the good work.