Reviews for Tracy
Ani chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is eerie. It resembles too much of my life. Only it wasn't a friend, it was family. It hurts to read it, but I love it just the same.
vitriolicvermilion chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I don't know if this is true or not, but it feels true.

The emotion is so evident, so close against the surface, it oozes through the lines.
winged chronos chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This story really hits the heart. The first line was very catchy - it provided so much background information (especially the extent of the protagonist's guilt - she/he even sees a doctor to try to relieve that guilt).

I just loved how the story unfolded. The situation is so ironic, even seeming so stupid, yet it's something that all humans tend to do - turn away from life's problems. "But we turned away, because we didn’t want to know." Excellent line. The part that really wrenches the heart is when the protagonist looks back and wishes that she/he could have something but didn't. A true insight into human nature.

And ending the story with an apology? Very nice touch! This was a great read - thanks for writing it!

-Kay
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
It's a really good prologue to a longer story. I'd love to read it if you ever write one.
account not in use chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Hmm...short, but that's ok. I'm guessing this is a prologue because of how vague it is. You've really captured my interest, the 'we killed her because we didn't pay atnetion' format is good, and you can go alot of places with it.