Reviews for Bucket 'o Haiku
ChildofRenewal chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Actually, Haikus don't have to be 5-7-5... that's a translation from Japanese word-sounds, and isn't always strictly so in English. It might help if you stuck to that, but a few syllables off here and there won't make much difference. I like your haikus, but if I might suggest something it's that haikus should be more concise, only displaying one thought and one action rather than a whole train of them.
Janessavo chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I really liked all of them, but I especially liked the first one and the fourth one. you really are and amazing writer.
knowledge griffin chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I like the 3rd and 4th ones but I found an error. Haiku is supposed to be 5 7 5. on your 4th one, its 5 6 5. Just thought I'd let you know. Email and/or check out my haiku's and my Whats your opinion poll.
imfrrreal chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Personally, my favorite was the second one.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
I think the second and third ones were the best. But that is just my opinion.
Sicily chapter 1 . 2/21/2001
I liked the fourth and fifth . . . these are really good! Good job.
Ides of Diamonds chapter 1 . 6/10/2000
I myself like the first one.
Sharon Bullard chapter 1 . 5/25/2000
This is my first visit to this website. Looks like a lot of fun!

I enjoyed your Haiku's.

I particularly liked your first one.

Words of wisdom-we could all use!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2000
I like the fourth!
tabaqui chapter 1 . 5/2/2000
whoa, the 4th one hit a little close to home. i guess that's why it's my favourite too. they were all pretty good though.
Alan Stone chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I really like 1 and 4. But i like them all!
Rachel C chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Very well written and insightful - I like the third best.
Eme chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I loved are so talented.
Marco chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
The third one is the best I think. This is good.
Link chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
My favorite, I think, is the 3rd. Mostly because I am obbsessed with Zelda, a video game where you kill people. The 2nd was cool, too. YOu are much better at Haiku than I am. Rember, 5, 7, 5. All haikus must follow the rule. That's what Haiku is all about. Keep writing poetry and follow your dreams!