Reviews for Save Me, Oh Brave Protector
Guest chapter 28 . 6/12
I bet it was that bitch Hailee. Hailey. Whatever.

I swear to God, I will find whoever killed Lee's family and sic my army of cats on them.

To eat their face.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/12
Oh my God...I felt so bad for Lee. Gisele Lefevre is a bitch that's probably plotting against Ryan and LEE HAD TO WITNESS IT...*sobs*

I heart the story so far. Your writing is fantastic, tbh, and I really like the plot.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/21
Mixed feelings for this chapter
Guest chapter 34 . 3/21
I hate how she just accepts him back just like that
Anon chapter 35 . 11/4/2014
Nice story
FairyTaleDreams chapter 35 . 9/2/2014
Oh wow. I LOVED this story. The character development was amazing - and the importance you gave for knowing when you need to deal with something on your own is great. Wish there was an Epilogue so I could read more about Lee and Ryan. Keep writing :)
bubublacz chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
I really like it that it took a while for Lee to be assigned as his guard :D
bubublacz chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Ohh cool! What an amazing world you've created :D
GraceSaader chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
not bad. The cadets seem a bit too immature. You do not need to put somebody's dialogue in capitals when they are yelling- quite stupid
Arya Yamamoto chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
I love it soooo much that i finished it in a single seating. It was like I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen! Though it was rated m and i expected a little more skinship the story was great and the chemistry between them was so sweet. Sort of a tear-jerker at the end, but hey it just meant that the story was that moving.
Thank you so much for writing such a great story!
shab chapter 35 . 1/24/2013
I think you were too hard on Lee and too easy on Ryan all thorough the story. She deserved better, and Ryan's mistakes were brushed off as nothing and forgiven in a bit of an eye, over and over again. You could have at least let her have her family. What was the point of killing them off? Shouldn't we have seen how her career takes a turn after sacrificing her life for the Royals? Why no mention of another men in her life? She just ended up sounding too pathetic to me, Like she has been beaten up by the writer.
toasters-love-too chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ok sorry, I'm a history nerd and you've got me a bit confused, did you mean World War Two? Because World War One ended in 1918 so your Armed Guards couldn't have been set up right after the first World War if it was set up in 1947. Sorry if I'm being a bit anal but it would annoy me during the entire story
AyaHF chapter 35 . 8/31/2012
AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IM IN LOVE! *tears*
XiaoChuChu chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
I loved the whole Bob and Betty thing! Especially with the whole denial of who Bob and Betty was
Guest chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
. I read it in one go. Tragic, but perfect.
753 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »