Reviews for Save Me, Oh Brave Protector
bubublacz chapter 9 . 2/2
I really like it that it took a while for Lee to be assigned as his guard :D
bubublacz chapter 1 . 2/2
Ohh cool! What an amazing world you've created :D
GraceSaader chapter 2 . 1/22
not bad. The cadets seem a bit too immature. You do not need to put somebody's dialogue in capitals when they are yelling- quite stupid
Arya Yamamoto chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
I love it soooo much that i finished it in a single seating. It was like I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen! Though it was rated m and i expected a little more skinship the story was great and the chemistry between them was so sweet. Sort of a tear-jerker at the end, but hey it just meant that the story was that moving.
Thank you so much for writing such a great story!
shab chapter 35 . 1/24/2013
I think you were too hard on Lee and too easy on Ryan all thorough the story. She deserved better, and Ryan's mistakes were brushed off as nothing and forgiven in a bit of an eye, over and over again. You could have at least let her have her family. What was the point of killing them off? Shouldn't we have seen how her career takes a turn after sacrificing her life for the Royals? Why no mention of another men in her life? She just ended up sounding too pathetic to me, Like she has been beaten up by the writer.
toasters-love-too chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ok sorry, I'm a history nerd and you've got me a bit confused, did you mean World War Two? Because World War One ended in 1918 so your Armed Guards couldn't have been set up right after the first World War if it was set up in 1947. Sorry if I'm being a bit anal but it would annoy me during the entire story
AyaHF chapter 35 . 8/31/2012
AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IM IN LOVE! *tears*
XiaoChuChu chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
I loved the whole Bob and Betty thing! Especially with the whole denial of who Bob and Betty was
Guest chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
. I read it in one go. Tragic, but perfect.
XiaoChuChu chapter 35 . 7/29/2012
Aww, I loved this story! Well written and interesting. Not to mention cute :)
XiaoChuChu chapter 24 . 7/29/2012
Yay, he FINALLY realized that he likes her! Whee
theslykit chapter 35 . 6/14/2012
Woooow I totally remember reading this a long long time ago and now I finally finished! wish there were a sequel..T.T theyre tres romantique...sigh

Fantastic job :)
theslykit chapter 35 . 6/13/2012

Fantastic job :)
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 35 . 6/7/2012
This story is fantastic. Fantastic I tell you!

Ryan is so sweet and adorable with Lee, and I love how much he has grown. I always had a feeling he was going to be the next king.

Lee is so...I'm not sure how to describe her, actually. Badass, maybe? Especially in the earlier chapters when she was still a Cadet. Lol Bullet to the groin, how painful. And hilarious. I love Lee.

Especially when she is with Ryan. Those two together are spectacular.

I know you finished this story like six months ago, but I would just like to say that it was amazing anyway.

Well, I'll leave you alone now.

Bye!