Reviews for Caged
Kneecap chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
First off: your summary should say more about the story.

Secondly: I liked the rhyme scheme, but if I'm honest...I have no idea what the point of this is. It just seems like poetry for poetry's sake. What even happened? :S.
Nexius chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Hey, I like the last verse, 'Let the phoenix loose within'.

The poem was dark until it gets there.

I felt, Phoenix was some kind of metaphor of Hope.

Hehehe;; Anyway that's really good poem!
AtlanticHart chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I actually really liked this...you were able to keep a good rhyme scheme without making any of it sound forced, and I though the imagery was great. Good work!
IntentionallyLeftBlank chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
...hmm...

...hm...

...well...it's very pretty...and a little dark, too...

...poetry really isn't my thing, but it's a good poem. So...yay!

-WLFH-
JDWrites chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Don't you hate it when you get those reviews that answer yours and just say shit like: "Oh, thanks for the review"? Well, I do. So here you go, thanks for the review and I love this poem, not only because you say it's bad and it's not, it's because...well, it's because it's REALLY not. It's deep ya know? That's what I like. I don't know how deep because it's sort of vague but it's there and that's what matters right? Right!

Jason: You're a freak, just get to the point. All you want is...um...what is it you want?

Ren: She wants to stall from writing my story. She only wrote two pages in mine and wrote three in yours Jace...besides...those two pages didn't even have ME in them. Shame Gaki, shame.

Jason: ?_?...my story didn't have me in it.

Ren: Well at least she POSTED your chapter, Marilyne and my little clone aren't even posted...what is going on now? Wait, we're in a review, we should be reviewing. *reads over poem* Hmm...freaky, challenging, and...interesting. Very interesting. *strokes chin dramatically* Hmm...what do you make of it Dr. Reddick?

Jason: -_-*...*whacks Ren* Shut up you eccentric son of a-

*WHAM!* Sorry, had to shut the two of them up, that's them for you, always in each other's business...hmm, well as I said before, nice poem and I hope the boys wake up soon, I have to feed them my cookies...*grins evilly*
DELETEMEPLEASEANDTHANKYOU chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
oh, thats good. i thought that it might be interesting for you to know that i posted a poem under the same title on the same day. freaky. anyways good job.
The Elf Prince chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
beautiful Z...ur getting to be quite the poetic wordsmith...me likes mucho mucho...keep at it girl!
apoleus chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
*claps* very eliquent mother dear but why dont you say in plain simple mind instead of beating around the bush