Reviews for Why?
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
this is so sweet and i can relate to it so well. nice work.
Marjorie Swann chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Short, sweet, and true. I think it's equally important how we can't see ourselves through anyone else's eyes. You have a good point with this one.
Thayne chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
So true, So true. If only everyone would understand this poem.
Robert West chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I didn't really understand what this poem meant maybe you should email me expaning what this poem means.
DeathsAngel13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
why should i even want to try... good line, ive given up trying to explain everything it just doesnt work because everyone sees me differently and i get frustrated because they wont even attempt to understand where im comming from, i do it for them so why cant they do it for me? anyway, this poem brings me to not think about your situation but it makes me think of mine... was that the point? so far i love your style of writing :-)
His Only chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Aww! I sence a litte umm... upsetness (is that even a word?) But yeah, I think we all feel that way at some point and time. The poem itself was short to the point, and very powerful. Excellent work and keep it up!
The-Unwanted-Puppy chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I like this one! It's very well written. Short and to the point. And I do understand where you are coming and thx 4 the review again!

Pup
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
O cute little deep bit of angst all in one breathe. I liked it. I wished there was more to it though.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
true, so true. no one can see you though your own eyes. _

SP
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This is a very good poem
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
well of course, only you can see yourself through your own eyes, but ya know the old saying, you never know til you try, neway nice poem
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Hm, so short and yet it means quite a lot when you think about it. Nice job! :)