Reviews for Dreaming
Affinity chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Great imagery, my only problem was that it doesn't seem to flow as well as it could. Still a wonderful poem though. Greath job!
LemonFlats chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Oh.

The whole thing is beautiful imagery... There's no way I could select just one line.

Sometimes when you cut the lines, it seemed a bit awkward ("Where butterflies flitter between pastel petals – where / Open grass gives way to angelic, sleeping woods and").

Anyway, it's so peaceful and... dreamy. Wonderfully descriptive. Well done )
winter's requiem chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I really love the imagery you used here - it's serene, yet you can feel the underlying power of nature, which I suppose is analogous to the power of friendship :). I also want to thank you for all the reviews you've given me; to be complimented by such a talented poet/writer as yourself is a great honor. _
Black Moon Blaze chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
oh, I really liked this one. I dunno what else to say...
Shannon Marie Mulloy chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
a) amazing imagery here, i love it. b) thank you for the nice comment!
Demon with Angel Wings chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
you did a wonderful job. Its light and relaxing. There is almost something mystical and whimsical to it. I personally believe that nature has healing abilities and you captured that a little.
Malicena Tzorcelan chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Beautiful piece of work. I like the last piece about the mountains writing is wonderful keep it up!Malicena Tzorcelan
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Thats so dreamy...and elegant. I love the imagery.

~Shavo
Jones Cream Soda chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
wow! incredible descriptions!
Sheree Polhill-Smith chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This is one of the most beautiful poems. I like this more than your angsty works, but that's because angst gets me down, not because they're crap :)
whentherainfalls chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
wow
Marinna chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Beautiful, absolutely wonderful. I love all of your descriptions, it really is supurb. Awesome work
jez two chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Absolutely beautiful.

Your imagery is powerfully vivid.

I love it!
Relayer chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wonderful use of imagery.
daedal chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Great poem! I love the description - it really brings the scene to life. Cheered me up, thanks!