Reviews for Mea Culpa My Fault
Kyria Asimi chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Very good story! i liked this one a lot! (of course i did..i'm me O.o). You're actually pretty good at the vampire game. *claps* good job.
marchra chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
i can't believe you spelt that correctly. that's amazing. i've met ppl who've spelt it mya culpa, and tell me that mya, that black american singer was named after it. i have some truly shitty friends. anyway, back to you. very, very good story. well-described, you set up a feeling of capture well. Setting up a feeling, mood, blah blah, is one of the hardest things a writer faces, and it makes for a story you can closer your eyes and imagine when you have those exact perameters to work some of my work, i haven't read many here, kinda new, i'm sure some out there are really good, but your grammar is better than everyone else. i hate ppl who use bad grammar. It was a pleasure to read- I write along a similar you know where these lyrics come from?"medicated drama queenpicture pefgect, numb beligerancenarcissistic drama queencraving fame and all its' decadence"

? i do... just curious if we have this, also, in common. that'd be cool :)
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 4/16/2005