Reviews for WORMS
as beauty dies chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
*squeals* slipknot by far is my favorite band ever, and I am extatic to read a story inspired by such an inspirational band.

I think this was amazingly done. the darkened undertone of it all is fantastic and left me with chills after reading this. the prose - though sickingly graphic and a tad on the squemish personal - seemed a bit flat and wasn' very descriptive and focused mainly toward the feelings. I don't mind at all and I still praise this for the good quality of the story.

I hope you add another chapter as there was so much left unexplained but I can deal. I really enjoyed it. the last line, by far, will leave me paranoid for a long night. even so obsessive over his love even in death. poor thing. keep writing, you are really good.

* as beauty dies *
Alisha Marie chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Hey great job! A little werid from whatIam used to...but it's very good!

Great job!
Midnight Lynx chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Well, It was definetly a good idea to classify your not a stalker!But I loved the gore it was so distguistingly visibly described.(that's a complement)And wow if I didn't know you I'd think you were like a physco!But your just disturbed!Just kidding! I really loved this!It's so on my favorites!
Eternal Gabreille chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I realy enjoyed this one. It is one of those stories that I would read over and over on a rainy day. Absolutely wonderful. Keep it up.
far from lonely chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
ew thats scary... but somehow i like it. good job :)
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
wow, i loved the imagery in this! kinda grossed me out, but still it was awesome! i just wanted to know whether or not you went through a name change because you refer to Julia as Sarah the second time he asks her not to leave.. didn't know if that was on purpose or not! but anyways, interesting story, i loved it! great job!
JudgementMathew chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Awesome story reminds me of one of those old horror movies.

Ma†
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Have you posted this before? Or am I just losing my mind? Either way, it's still good, creepy, well written. Great job. Oh and I got a new email address, ask your brother for it, because for some reason it's being really evil and not letting me send any emails at the moment. Anyway, great story.

Katlyn
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
I have to say I am frightened, scared beyond belief. I can see some spelling mistakes and maybe you could have used lines to seperated the lryrics and the author's note from the story. Great job though! just do a little editing, some ploishing and it will come out alot better.

!* oelle *!