Reviews for A Most Dire Postcard Poem
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*chuckle* Your poetry seems to have an "unintentional" humor. You still write conventionally, and with the rhymes, but there's also a certain looseness to your lines, a fearlessness to deviate, that piques and captures my interest. :)
silverquill212 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
A postcard poem? What a confoundingly brilliant idea! I agree with you though, some of the rhymes are rather, -cough- lame. Sounds like you got the main points across though!
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
quite funny, also amazing how you can fit all that on a postcard :) x weasel within x
shinco chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Well, I hope you liked California, and you will always look forward to visiting my country! (_) I liked this poem, it was actually more of a happy poem than most I've read from you! _ That's what I like to read! HAPPY! _ Hm, hm, although... I'm not happy right now... in fact I'm devastated... heartbroken... but I know that one day (hopefully soon, although this hit me hard [just a little while ago]! XO *crying*...) I'll get over it... it's just, this time was different than the last... well, enough about my problems! I NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON YOURS FOR THE MOMENT! _ lol I hope you have a very nice day TODAY (as it's 9:42 pm here, so it's 2:42 am there... yeah, that's right...) and have a fabulous rest of the week! I'll see ya later! BYE! _
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This is so cute. I love how you wrote your dad a poem to tell about your trip, what a brilliant idea. I hope you had a good time, and cute poem. It was interesting. Good piece.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
XD I cracked up while reading this, good stuff! Really this was well written, though it seemed rather random but it maybe due to my own half awake state at the moment. -3-; I liked it though! This was really good! Keep up the good work!

!* Noelle *!