Reviews for Vague
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 6 . 6/19/2005
such hatred and anger. Makes me wonder how you could live such a painful life...great work on your story

Sorrowful Dreams chapter 5 . 6/18/2005
I hope that single depression goes're writting really good..this is sad and touching...a great person shouldn't been thrown away like this...

Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
wow, strong doesnt quite cover the fucken hate you parts. wow. anger expression is NICE :D i hope u feel better *hugs*
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Yeah I think you should continue with this. Besides, it seems you have a lot of things to get off your chest and venting always helps. Whether mentally or aloud. Believe me-I know. Really like your attitude and the way you are hitting back yet in a well written way.I'll carry on reading if you carry on writing. Luv Kaitx
EchoDespise chapter 5 . 5/14/2005
sorry not signing in, lol. as i said before bout ur journal-thing. awesome and very unique. sad type of life, i hate life as well. such relatable items. and thanks for your review! of course id review you, might take time sometimes. im in exam times now... joy *rolls eyes* and yeah.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
a very unique thing you have going here. most ppls' "journals" (lack of better word) are rants and raves in long paragraphs. but yours has a certain order to it. a certain vibe to it. i like that. very unique. and as for the poem "will you", who cares if its a best or not, long as you get out what you wanted to and YOU like it. screw everyone else :P you need to be happy with it. besides, not everything can be super duper awesome, hehe! all still strong pieces. and this, nice work on making it your own. ;)
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
nicely written chapter. The fact that there's still pain of what you like...and that you can't do anything much about it cuz your parents don't like it is just unreal...

thedarkthatiwas chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
(this is for both chappies. too lazy to do 2 revs)This is great work so so sad though... but you've conveyed your emotions really well. Good job keep on writing!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
this is truly sad and very powerful. Nearly brought me tears to see how much pain someone can go through..keep going please.

The Beautiful Underdog chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
yeah! ASIANS UNITE! u go get 'em! tell those bastards off! And continure with a rage!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
this is really good. Life is such a pain as well I know the feeling. I think you should continue, it's alway good to let things out. I just hope you didn't mean all the koreans suck cuz I'm korean.

Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
yes continue! why not?
Vivix chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
There's a certain line of political correctness when writing the oh so eloquent topic of 'everybody sucks.' The only rule is that you indeed have to make fun of everyone. If you target only a certain demographic, Koreans in this case, it passes only for racist remarks of someone begging for controversial fame. The reason why Maddox gets so much hits to his site and George Carlin sells so much books is that they make fun of so many people that it comes out as mere social remarks for those people. You've achieved what I call the "black comic" status. More than half of all the black comics base most of their jokes on 'white people and the crazy things they do.' So ten minutes into the special you know what they'll be saying, and the whole show gets stale as a result. Just 600 words into your work, I found out what the rest of it will be. Angst, angst, angst, life sucks. Hopefully you'd have continued with a topic more interesting than a shout out at everything you might possibly hate.

P.S. Do NOT under any circumstance start a work with the words 'I am no normal teenager.' Instead, use the work itself to say that idea. That way, the idea will be much more concrete. Justify this thought with examples. Did you find the lost golds of the Spanish Plate Fleet? No? Well don't use 'I have anger' as your uniqueness. Read 'Catcher in the Rye' to see that you're just about 60 years too late for that to be original.

P.P.S. Sorry if I've been rather harsh on the criticism, but I'm not the one to go soft when it comes to writing.

FINAL THING: Your friends have strange "habits?" You mean sex and drugs? That's not strange; that is what defines the dark side of our (I'm guessing) generation. If you mean guys who quack daily until they're sent down to the office, my school has one too. Don't be fiesty because you think your life sucks. Frankly, everyone else's life is just as bad, and they've got their own things to worry about.