Reviews for Skeleton House
Kitsune Ryuu Youkai chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I can tottaly relate to this poem and it hurts alot a person whom I trusted and loved betrayed me in ways I won't ever tell. I was left barren almost locked away. Heck, I almost tried suicide I was in the bathroom knife in hand pills right next to me just in case the knife didn't work. Thankfully I got through it just fine and said person is far away. I thank you for the poem it was really good. You really can express pain well as well as happiness since i've read other poems you've written Love Ya! Kitsune Ryuu Youkai
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Very strong and eerie. I really enjoyed it. Has a sense of suspense and thrill to it as well. The imagery was cool as well, in a morbid fashion.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Oh my gosh. I am truly amazed. This was so descriptive and sad and touching and seething with hurt and anguish and anger... wow. Just wow. I am at a loss of words.
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
mm... I like this a LOT. But then again, you're a talented writer, so of course I like it (sorry, I've been trying to find time to review you ever since I read one of your other poems, but school sucks). All the metaphors are wonderful, and the mood of the poem on a whole I like imensely. The entire idea appeals to me and the haunting tone makes it all the more awesome. Whether or not something that happened to the speaker ever happened to you, you portray the emotions vividly. I can see the shadow gliding through the halls, dripping gasoline... leaving "a trail of sticky, bloody footprints Just like you used to When you walked all over our hearts"... gotta love those lines.

leila*
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Eek, that was quite scary. The imagery was wonderful, even though a little dark for my tastes. Nice job, keep up the awesome work MJC! :)
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
wow sm1 likes to write early in the morning! esh! i sleep then, most of the time, lol. nicely put again
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Holy woah.

I'm very glad someone is giving you these challenges, because this is brilliant. I don't know if it's something you've experienced, but it's definitely convincing. The emotion here is raw, almost torn from the speaker and thrown at the dying embers of the memory. Beautiful work... definitely a favorite.