Reviews for Born from Nothing
Icatora chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Amazing description! And wonderful vocabulary, exactly what a headache is, essentially. Plus, I almost got a headache from reading it. Love the poem, Thanks for reviewing me

-Icatora
ygg chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
It confused me a little at first, but after rereading it.. wow.. Fantastic use of words in this poem! I like the vivid imagery you used a lot. It makes the poem very alive. Keep it up!
Mylime chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This is a pretty good poem, and it accurately describes a headache. I thought that the subject matter was interesting, too. Thanks for reviewing my poem.
True Illusion chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Again, wow. Lol, no really though, you are much better with words than me. Incredibly done - word choice, imagery, everything. . Awesome work, keep it up!
happy thing chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This is great! I think I'm addicted. Is my obsessive reviewing getting creepy yet? lol, well, just know that you're great... and I hate you for it ;)
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Wow! Fascinating description of a headache, just how I feel right now...
KittenX chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
WOW...I'm blown away. This is the most articulate piece I've read in awhile! Absolutely amazing, I'm listening to Tool right now and this goes with the music so well. I applaud you!
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
The powerful words and emotions to it is so strong...I loved it. The sadness touched me. It made me think of how my life is just the same, only a worse. Great work

~Sorrow~
hocsll chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
OUCH that hurt. now go to bed, will you, honey? hahaha :P
Eada Nami chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oh I hate headaches, especially when you have to go to a concert with lots of noise or light. Good work. That's for reviewing my Why Do I Feel Ashamed? poem. See ya around!
Munchin chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
WOW. this is a really good description of a very bad headache! WEll done!
musicis4fools chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
One really long run-on sentence it is, eh?

Well, I must say, the vocabulary that you use makes the poem sound deep and well-written. ;-)
Unholy Haven chapter 1 . 4/16/2005