Reviews for Breaking Down the Barriers
fresianlady chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
AH NO DONT STOP THERE! I hope she finds her mother and gets her father and her bitch of the universe step mother put away forever! And make her and Michael get together! UPDATE SOON!
forever in blue jeans chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
Ooh! Very interesting. I have a feeling this Jessica chick is closer to Alex than we know...? Am I right? Am I?

Well, you know...not close...but maybe was at one point...or something...I'll stop rambling.

Ah! You must update soon or I will go crazy.

This chapter was really good. Don't stress too much about improving, you're doing a damn fine job. *claps*

P.S. Michael remains adorable.
Caelest chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
I like it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
nhatters chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
this is a great story! i love how you gradually get her to open up its well written. keep updatin!
Shyin chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
Yay, go michael! I like him, can't wait for the next chapter.
forever in blue jeans chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Aw, adorable scene. They are so cute together. Michael is perfect for Alex. I can't wait to see how their relationship evolves.

A couple suggestions: Instead of having things like "After School" written to indicate a new scene, try blending it in with the story. For instance: "After school, Alex and Michael..." It would make the story flow a bit nicer.

Also, you could try elaborating a little more on the character's emotions. It would give the story more depth. Don't, however, make Alex change too quickly. So far you've been doing fine, but I don't want to see her do a complete 180 in just a few chapters.

Anyway, these are just suggestions. If you disagree, then that's fine.

Can't wait to see where the story ends up. Update soon!
LinKat chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Good stuffies so far. Keep up the good work!
navaura chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
This is a good story. You mis-spelled realize. You could use a little more discription in your work but non the less it's really good. Just elementary mistakes. I think you have good potential!well that's allI'll be looking forward to reading 's allNavaura
forever in blue jeans chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Good story. Depressing, but good. There are a few spelling and grammatical errors, but other than those few, this is pretty well written.

My name is Alex. Thought I'd let you know that, heh.

Update soon.
Izzy chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I love your story! The only thing is that you are freaking me out! I'm guessing we've never met...so how does your character resemble me so much? I may not have abusive parents (that's good!), but I'm really lonely and I read alone too...coincidence?

Anyways...keep up with the good work!
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
It is long. Yay! Um... this chapter was very sentimental.
Shyin chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Tear, Go Michael, i like him. I really like the story and i hope you update soon!
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
You're a very good writer. It's kind of a sad story so far...
Lazy-anji chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Hey, I liked it! I feel so bad for Alex though. But I can't wait to read more :)
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18