Reviews for Breaking Down the Barriers
kate ruiz chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
so...if she locked the doorm then sneaked out of the windo...how did she get back in? sorry,, im kinda detail oriented, just got me a bit confused there:P
kate ruiz chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
what happened to the mom on here? didnt she try to get her daughter? didnt she try to get a hold of her? :) so far so go...:P
Promethean Cult chapter 21 . 7/18/2007
I loved this story. Great job on it! It was well written and all of that jazz...The only thing that bothered me was how happy Micheal was and how much they all laughed at the end...It was really starting to get on my nerves sometimes, lol. I mean, happy is good but they were unnaturally happy sometimes. Like they were on laughing gas or something. lol But, other than that, good job!
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 21 . 6/7/2007
Great story.

I like the dynamic characters and serious plot- my only critique is that you stop using things like AW!

In a book, an author wouldn't use that many exclamation marks, or such.

That's really my only crit- its an awesome story, and I'll go read the sequel now. :)
Penelope chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Why aren't you updating? It's been over a year. -gasps- You haven't put it on hiatus, have you? Look. Not a lot of people review so continue okay. It's pretty normal for people to not review.
Colonial Shortbread chapter 21 . 10/2/2006
Wow great story, I just read all the chapters and wow, I loved it! it was so great! I loved it. Well keep on writting and once agin I loved the story!
Angel in town chapter 21 . 9/30/2006
were have authors like you been? i loved your story, me gusta amigo!
Colonial Shortbread chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
wow this story is great, I came home and got bored so I looked for something to read and stumbled acros this, I have goten up to ch13 already and can't wait to read the rest... and also the sequil your writing. Keep up the great work, and keep on writing!~CloudedMelody
total vintage chapter 21 . 8/8/2006
Aw, that was so cute. I really enjoyed it. I loved all the songs in it. You wrote those didn't you? Well if so they are very good. Out of all the characters I'd have to say that Michael is my favorite. He's so sweet. I just love this story. Took me forever to read(all day) but it was worth it. Well done. Do you think you could read my story too? There is only one chapter so far. and it's called: Temporarily Paralyzed. Thanks.

xoxoAshley
Machete-soul-dance chapter 21 . 6/17/2006
I wuv it.
Sweet Dreamer Hana Yume chapter 21 . 6/8/2006
Aww! I just read all 21 chapters and I must say that was simply Wonderful! You did a good job on this. I loved it! Keep up the good work on your writing. You never know... you might just write a book someday and become famous! .

- Lady Hana
EnchantedKorean chapter 21 . 2/22/2006
I absolutely love this story...romance, angst, adventure, suspense, comedy, omg...you like combined all genres together...one of the best original stories i've ever read...i don't think there's a single word to describe how impressed i am with this story and how much i love it!
Sabi2 chapter 21 . 12/12/2005
AWW! This story was SOO cute! I was up until 4am this morning trying to finish it before I realized that I have final exams today... It was a great story!

Sabi2~
Dirty Secret chapter 21 . 11/25/2005
... ...For the first time ever, I'm totally speechless! Absolutely AWESOME! Wonderful, splendid, fabulous, amazing,great, awesome...yea i think you get the gist now. I LOVE this story!
Slink chapter 8 . 10/29/2005
I like this character. She's not disgustingly emo, or totally without a backbone. Usually in these abuse stories they're always like "nobody loves me. I don't deserve love!" This story is like a breath of fresh air.
269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »