Reviews for Breaking Down the Barriers
Dragonmount chapter 21 . 9/4/2005
This story will forever be remembered by me cause its so touching. I love it.
Meus chapter 19 . 8/31/2005
This is by far the best story I've read so far. A strong heroine, character development, great drama, and great sub-plots! I'm surprised this didn't get more reviews, but hey, their loss! This is going to my Favorite Stories list. :)
Kira chapter 21 . 7/28/2005
I LOVED IT!
IeatLettuceForBreakfast chapter 21 . 7/22/2005
*sniff* I've loved this story it was one of my favorites, I couldn't ever reveiw earlier because I didn't have an account. You should make an epilogue! This chapter rocked!

Tabs
FireBad.TreePretty chapter 21 . 7/19/2005
aw its finished!yay *applause* very good hope to see more of ur storys out! r u going to be writting a sequel? like alez and michael getting married or sumtin?
TaurusGirl7 chapter 21 . 7/18/2005
aww! such an awesome story! i really loved it!
saintsandsailors chapter 21 . 7/17/2005
Whoa perfect ending everything was right in place! im going to miss this story a lot. It was definatly a blast reading it.
hasseena chapter 21 . 7/15/2005
Hey, I liked the way it ended. Like I said, I felt great when I stumbled across this story when you were half way writing it. It was a good story.I know I did not review for the last chapter but that was all because of my faulty internet connections and lack of time since the schools started. Keep flourishing as a writer )
Yuki of the Snow chapter 21 . 7/15/2005
AWsome! Lots and lots of fluff always makes me happy! I hope to see your next story out soon.
littleXember chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
great story! i love it! hehe well keep making great stories like these!
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 21 . 7/14/2005
Good story. Really sweet...God loves you!
forever in blue jeans chapter 21 . 7/14/2005
Aw, it's over. Well, this was good ending to a good story.

I'll definitely check out your new story. )
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 21 . 7/14/2005
omg, what a great way to end it! they finally got out the 'i luv u's'! been wating for that! this was an awesome story, there's nothing that you need to redo. luv the story, can't wait to see what else u can come up with! (oh, and it'd be nice if u could maybe look at my stories :))
Vampgurl99 chapter 21 . 7/14/2005
Wow, what can I say? If there is such a thing as perfect than this last chapter, no, this story, is perfect. I absolutely loved the entire thing. I'm glad that you resolved everything like her mother getting an official divorce, and the sentence for Marie and her father. I wasn't expecting a retelling of why her father, John, was abusive but it really helped me understand his character more. I think that the only character that you really didn't shed that much light on was Marie. Why did her father marry Marie? Was Marie abusive before this or did John introduce her to abuse? I know that she's not that major of a character and instead John is but I mean, the story was perfect so maybe she doesn't need a story of her own. You definitely used flash backs to your advantage instead of doing everything in order, which would have made it longer than the fourteen pages that you already have. Are you going to do any more stories after this? Again, everything really tied together in the end and I think that you're a fabulous writer. Keep on writing!

~Forever Vamp
zenni chapter 21 . 7/14/2005
yay. this was a great story. i can't wait for the next one... (hint hint) _
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »