Reviews for Breaking Down the Barriers
Wynter Frost chapter 21 . 7/14/2005
Aww, congratulations on finishing it! Great ending...just, wow, I really do love this story :)

Cheers,

- Wynter
uusernname chapter 21 . 7/14/2005
I'm not just mimiking a certain character in this chappie, but... AW! That was so sweet! Well done, loved this story. Lol.
saintsandsailors chapter 20 . 7/4/2005
i almost forgot what happened you havent updated in forever! its great though. i cried when alex and samantha reunited.
TaurusGirl7 chapter 20 . 7/2/2005
aw such a sweet chapter!

anywho, update soon!
uusernname chapter 20 . 7/2/2005
OMG I'm all teary now... I'm listening to Christina Aguilera's "The Voice Within" and I think it suits Michael and Alex's relationship perfectly. The whole "Don't cry, I'll be right here when your world starts to fall..." Meh, anyways... Update!
Chasing Summer chapter 20 . 7/1/2005
Beautiful chapter! I think you did a great job on this one! I hope there's more to it!

Kaori
kaleidoscopeyes chapter 20 . 7/1/2005
aww. That's such a happy chapter! Thanx for the update! I loved it. And I'm sure she and her mother have things to discuss. Can't wait
forgottensea chapter 20 . 7/1/2005
Very well done! I was so looking forward to this chapter and I'm so glad that you had Alex and her mother get back together. Well done! Have some candy!
Yuki of the Snow chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
What is stopping?
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
6 chapters later and i luv it even more! mike and alex are so cute together! ::squeal:: luv happy ships like that. plz update soon, i luv this a ton!
hi chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
AWW! how cute! i loved it.. its so... HAPPY! lol, update soon!
Vampgurl99 chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
It definitely feels like you’re wrapping up the story and I sort of can’t wait but I done want it to happen yet. I like how you’re tying up the loose ends that have managed to be left undone. Throughout the entire chapter I was thinking that all of this was happening some time, either months or weeks later, not the same day. I do have to say that you do remind the reader quite frequently that this happens the same day so you make the readers remember. I really couldn’t believe the transformation of Alex all in one day. I thought that Alex would be a tad bit mad towards her mother because she didn’t try to contact her (or did she?). Also, does stop mean that they could stay the night over? I assumed that was what you were talking about but I just wanted clarification about it. Is Samantha going to try to get a divorce because she hasn’t done that with Alex’s dad? Alright, I suggest doing a chapter a couple of months later to show the progression of Alex’s personality and basically what happened after. Also show what her Dad and Marie get in terms of prison time. Perhaps you won’t end it there? Anyway, don’t stop writing even if you end this story soon. Do another story after this PLEASSE!

~Your dedicated readerVAMP
HopelessRomantic45 chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
ek! u're killing me with the suspense! i'd continue, but i have to log off. i'll finish as soon as i can!
forever in blue jeans chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
Aw, water fights are fun. That was cute. The Demo CD was cute. I like it.

Yay for reunions!

I'm so happy that you updated.

Good chapter. Update soon!
ShadoWings chapter 20 . 6/30/2005
Brilliant chapter. Great job.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »