Reviews for Bullshit Beauty
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
And that's two years worth of my poetry about beautiful people being ugly inside for this and that reason(s) in a nutshell. I feel your pain.

You're much better than them anyway.
Vzmmo chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aw man this is so good. I admire this poem; it makes you think deeply. Beautiful poetry. ;)
hellbentheretic chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
This reminds me of cubist painting where a jumble of images of say a person or a thing doesn't look much like anything, but taken together, these highly feeble renderings merge together to create a beauty of unparalleled semblence and of course has to do with math which dictates how structures in the universe come together and react; there is equal beauty in the guillotine as in the birth of a child. Only our minds choose which is "better."

Neat work. Have you ever been published outside this site, i.e. a literary mag or book?

S.I.M.
Azaelia Hamwich chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
oh! I love it :) Very good, gonna go read some more of your stuff now.

Thanks for the review you gave me for In-sink With The World :) *blush* :D

Well done, cya!
emof doom chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
i loved the way you expressed so many things with so little words. the poem reminds me of some one i know. keep writing.
Cinderblock chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Beauty in the eye of the beholder- skin deep. Thus we watch her, basking in her shallowness. But what happens when the puddle of shallowness dries up?
Kasatriya chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This is so good! I love!
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
wow. powerful!
Jo Madden chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
This is really good. It really expresses what some girls think if themselves. Keep it up and I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier.

JB Madden
Soviet chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Intresting, I like it.
The Magician Joseph chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Most of the time short poems suck, but this one is pretty good, I think I know people like you are describing.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
interesting
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I love the title...and the poem's nice also...keep it up!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
So much said in so few words. Words that leave one pondering a while after reading.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!
l057 1n51d3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
this reminds me of that saying - 'oh the irony'.perfectly written, its like an oxymoron in a sense.

t.s.