Reviews for I Don't Know Why
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That was cute. Why don't ya tell this girl how you feel. If she smiled at you, then trust me that's a good thing. Go for it dude.
Alley Rhodes chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
this poem is so awesome, I can relate SO WELL! I LOVE IT!
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Yea, that happened to me too after I told a guy I liked him. *sighs* Damn emotions. Glad you told her though.
Needa S chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Short and sweet. Great write, keep'em coming and thanks for your kind review.
TheUni chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Very simple, yet very deep. With the words "I don't know why," you signify that you can't explain what is happening, and in not knowing, you are sharpening your senses. You don't know why things go a certain way in your life. Take it and run with it. Maybe it's fate trying to tell you something. It's happened to me before, and I got the best girlfriend a guy could ask for.
sam the bear chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i think it should be 'fallen in love' not just 'fell' - 'fell' doesn't seem right. or as my english teacher would say 'your aural senses need to be pleased.'

*aural senses as in your hearing senses. good work though. and another thing - you sure your crush has no idea that you're writing poems ABOUT her?
Tori Keedah chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Hm. I like the whole "diary" feel of it.

Just it's too short!

Very good though.
Eboniccinderella chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
'I have fall for you' and 'I have fell for you' do not sound it out loud and you'll understand what I you would like to change that.
lost nightingale chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
um i really think this needs work sorry it looks like you tried but failed to turn this into a poem it really seems like a diary entry rather than a masterpiece poem