Reviews for The only man I see
Helen William chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow great work!Love is a pretty amazing quality once you discovery what it truly is.

Helen
T41N7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
wow, you really painted a picture with that. I was unconsiously thinking of a girl while reading this, so thank you for letting me realise that I do love her. (I hope the html worked, if not, just close your eyes and imagine the word "do" in itallics.) I could have been thinking about one of a hundred girls, and without realizing it, I thought of her. So thank you for writing a poem that did that for me.

I thought at the beginning of the poem that it was about someone you just liked, but later I realised that it was about your boyfriend. I guess when you said "don't you know you were missed" is when I thought it was someone who didn't know that you liked them. Just pointing out a spot that confused me. Two lines later, however, you cleared it up. You are a great writer, so I will stop rambling on about nothing now, because there was really nothing to criticize about this poem.
Aphiliam chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Aww. That was really sweet and nice. It also set off a whole stream of ideas in my head. Heh. Good job.
Voice of a Pen chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
nice poem thank you for your review on my poetry i have much much more to upload so look forward to it and tell your friends once again thank you and really nice work looks like youve been here for a while
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
very powerful, and beautiful ) and sweet -
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
this is very heartfelt. i especially loved the line: "His eyes are more precious than silver". Thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
This is a really wonderful poem.. I'm glad that your writing more often again...
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
This is really good. I like it. Awesome work.