Reviews for Land of Red
Well that was sweet.
Strange dawn chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
LOVE Cicario's point of view
Strange dawn chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
I liked the chapter. As for sexual tension, I thought you did a better job of it in the garden scene. Its a bit hard to do sexual tension with a virgin point of view though! :)
sunrise21 chapter 18 . 9/23/2015
Wow, this story...the ending was beautiful! I'm so glad to see justice for all injured by Ren's evilness. Overcome evil with good. I'm also glad the king exiled her and Ti. The two of them have been through so much. A brilliant story indeed!
sunrise21 chapter 17 . 9/23/2015
Wow, I wasn't expecting this plot. You like Ren?...speechless
sunrise21 chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
I'm kind of disappointed with the sex scene in this chapter. all this tension you built up to this scene and I'm sorry it just fell kind of flat for me.
I expected more exploration of one another. More reaction to what was going on between them. It just seemed, quick, to quick.
In your defense, I'm trying to remind myself that time was short and the guards were outside.
sunrise21 chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
I had a feeling Ti did not escape so easily...I hope for a happy ending...though I'd be surprised to get one.
sunrise21 chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Oh goodness, I hope she isn't pregnant! Refering to not eating and things like that...
Poor Man thinking the worsed about Aliana and none of it is true!
sunrise21 chapter 11 . 9/23/2015
There first kiss was alright. Beautifully described, however a pity she was asleep! Or, so we're lead to believe. I think it is about time True Prince gets suspicious of Volim and Ren!
sunrise21 chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
Great chapter! Awesome work! He is the True Prince, can't he just take her as his wife?
sunrise21 chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
The sexual tension is awesome! Just, the threat of Ren is everywhere!
sunrise21 chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
I'm glad that in this chapter you state the obvious..that Aliana could have told him her situation with Ren and all would be done and over. Then we wouldn't have a story I suppose...well, maybe one in Ren dies?
sunrise21 chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Ti should have not tried to get in to the place where the women are held. Bad move Ti! Aww, poor woman! I feel so bad for her!
sunrise21 chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
I wasn't expecting that! It seemed to happen so fast..I wouldn't mind if someone just killed Ren!
sunrise21 chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
I think it is interesting how she knows something is different, but doesn't know what.
855 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »