Reviews for Land of Red
sunrise21 chapter 18 . 9/23
Wow, this story...the ending was beautiful! I'm so glad to see justice for all injured by Ren's evilness. Overcome evil with good. I'm also glad the king exiled her and Ti. The two of them have been through so much. A brilliant story indeed!
sunrise21 chapter 17 . 9/23
Wow, I wasn't expecting this plot. You like Ren?...speechless
sunrise21 chapter 15 . 9/23
I'm kind of disappointed with the sex scene in this chapter. all this tension you built up to this scene and I'm sorry it just fell kind of flat for me.
I expected more exploration of one another. More reaction to what was going on between them. It just seemed, quick, to quick.
In your defense, I'm trying to remind myself that time was short and the guards were outside.
sunrise21 chapter 14 . 9/23
I had a feeling Ti did not escape so easily...I hope for a happy ending...though I'd be surprised to get one.
sunrise21 chapter 12 . 9/23
Oh goodness, I hope she isn't pregnant! Refering to not eating and things like that...
Poor Man thinking the worsed about Aliana and none of it is true!
sunrise21 chapter 11 . 9/23
There first kiss was alright. Beautifully described, however a pity she was asleep! Or, so we're lead to believe. I think it is about time True Prince gets suspicious of Volim and Ren!
sunrise21 chapter 10 . 9/23
Great chapter! Awesome work! He is the True Prince, can't he just take her as his wife?
sunrise21 chapter 9 . 9/23
The sexual tension is awesome! Just, the threat of Ren is everywhere!
sunrise21 chapter 8 . 9/23
I'm glad that in this chapter you state the obvious..that Aliana could have told him her situation with Ren and all would be done and over. Then we wouldn't have a story I suppose...well, maybe one in Ren dies?
sunrise21 chapter 7 . 9/23
Ti should have not tried to get in to the place where the women are held. Bad move Ti! Aww, poor woman! I feel so bad for her!
sunrise21 chapter 6 . 9/23
I wasn't expecting that! It seemed to happen so fast..I wouldn't mind if someone just killed Ren!
sunrise21 chapter 5 . 9/23
I think it is interesting how she knows something is different, but doesn't know what.
sunrise21 chapter 4 . 9/23
Aww, a nice chapter! I like Lina's character she seems nice and sweet. can't believe she'd like going to Ren the bastard.
sunrise21 chapter 3 . 9/23
I want justice! I mean I hate that bastard! I'm glad she scratched him! You go girl!
I'm not stupid, I know how women aka slaves were treated but still I hate it!
Sunrise21 chapter 2 . 9/23
Hello, I had an account on here but I don't know the password. So, if you wish to email me as I review your story please do! t f urban 22 at g mail dot com. I am sure you have had many reviewers!
I like your story thus far! It is interesting. The characters are believeable and so is the setting. I like your discriptions of details. Well done! Onto Ren, I do not like him! A brat he is!
852 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »