Reviews for Land of Red
KTP chapter 19 . 11/29/2008
First i would like to say how much i've loved this story, its really entertained me these past few days.

The only thing is that i was really sad that Cicario and Aliana didn't end up together, but everything else in the story was fantastic!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
Yes, this is the story that I have been craving for! Usually, I expect every villain to have a bit of conscience left... However, I have made an exception for Ren here. I like the contrast between Ren and Cicario. Um, I am okay with the change in POV, though I still prefer Aliana to Cicario... I am pleased that Aliana has found freedom in the end.
WildSparkler chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This is interesting I think I'm going to read this.
storm42 chapter 19 . 9/4/2008
Hey,

First off, great story. I'm not sure if I'll ever read the sequel (this one was so perfect with its imperfect ending), but I just want to say that this was awesome.

Now, for the reason I bothered to click that little button at the bottom of the page. I am in the process of creating a world for a story I want to write. Can I borrow your idea of the red skin?

Oh, and what was your original story line that had the red skin as an important factor?

~Storm
akaCHEEKS chapter 18 . 8/13/2008
just adding it to my favorites.
akaCHEEKS chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
woah, i sorta liked that story. but i thought there was going to be more drama.. haha don't get me wrong, reading about aliana growing up.. it was pretty good..
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
ok i really need to stop putting off your story, i heard its really good. so starting tomorrow, i'm going to read the rest! )
thesecretsavant chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
Oh...my...gosh...poor Ti...D:
Lilly S. Robert chapter 19 . 7/15/2008
so... the story tons! but couldnt she have gotten pregnant from having sex with him?
DELETEDELETELDELETEDELETE chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I absolutely LOVE this, I can't wait to get started on the sequel!

-Jeweline
SusinaSkye chapter 19 . 6/6/2008
This was really nice and I enjoyed it very much: a well-written tale with plenty of action and a good plot. Your spelling and grammar are almost perfect as well (yeah, I'm kind of a nutcase for stuff like that). I should really get back to my own writing, but I do intend to come back and read the sequel.

I am envious...700 reviews, now that you have mine! What's a writer gotta do to get lots and lots of reviewers? :) My stats tell me I have plenty of readers, but I never hear from them. Anyway, I think you're one of the far better writers on this site, and as time permits I'll drop in to check out some of your other stories.
MiaPrincesko chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
THis is a great story but i'm sure you already know that :)
xxFlairyMistxx chapter 18 . 5/28/2008
OMG I LUV UR STORY! OMFG SOO FREKAIN SAD AT THE END! I ACTUALLY CRIED! I CANT WAIT TIL YOU MAKE THE SEQUEL AND BRING ALI AND CICA TOGETHER!
midnitefaeri chapter 18 . 5/18/2008
Ah, the bittersweet ending... I'm crying.

I liked it except I think the king was swayed much too easily in the end. There should have been a little more conflict and arguing.

But other than that I love it, and that last sentence was just beautiful.
Seriah Black Sheep chapter 18 . 4/19/2008
Beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking. This is the best story I've read on this site so far...In fact, it's the best story I've read in quite some time. It's brilliant, really. And totally unique-nothing even comes close.

The only thing I would ask is, when the king spares Aliana's life, is that because he owed her the reward for saving Cicario's life?

I can't tell you how thrilled I am about the prospect of the sequel.
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »