Reviews for Land of Red
sunrise21 chapter 9 . 9/23/2015
The sexual tension is awesome! Just, the threat of Ren is everywhere!
sunrise21 chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
I'm glad that in this chapter you state the obvious..that Aliana could have told him her situation with Ren and all would be done and over. Then we wouldn't have a story I suppose...well, maybe one in Ren dies?
sunrise21 chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
Ti should have not tried to get in to the place where the women are held. Bad move Ti! Aww, poor woman! I feel so bad for her!
sunrise21 chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
I wasn't expecting that! It seemed to happen so fast..I wouldn't mind if someone just killed Ren!
sunrise21 chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
I think it is interesting how she knows something is different, but doesn't know what.
sunrise21 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Aww, a nice chapter! I like Lina's character she seems nice and sweet. can't believe she'd like going to Ren the bastard.
sunrise21 chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
I want justice! I mean I hate that bastard! I'm glad she scratched him! You go girl!
I'm not stupid, I know how women aka slaves were treated but still I hate it!
Sunrise21 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Hello, I had an account on here but I don't know the password. So, if you wish to email me as I review your story please do! t f urban 22 at g mail dot com. I am sure you have had many reviewers!
I like your story thus far! It is interesting. The characters are believeable and so is the setting. I like your discriptions of details. Well done! Onto Ren, I do not like him! A brat he is!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2015

FRENCH KISS
Dominique Diane chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Lovely story! :)
Anna Pond chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
OHHHH I DONT KNOW IF TO HATE YOU OR TO ADORE YOU! I READ HE WHOLE SORY IN JUS ONE AFTERNOON! I HAVE SO MANY EMOITONS BOTTLED INSIDE!
Now, my critic:
fine prose
very good fictional adaptation both in scenary, and vocabulary
the pot was quite easy topredict at the beginning but it turned out to have a lot of twist
thecharacters are not the most originals, but different in their kind, Aliana looks likethe damsel in distress from the beginning but she was actually strong...and Cicario...oh my, he will be my standard of boyfriend from now on! But I have to say something about him, and it's about his name, I doub you know but in spanish "sicario" is pronounced the same as your "Cicario" and means assasin...very ironic, takng in consideration the plot.
I do not know if you finishedthe sequel, but I can assure I will read it just after I send you this review, and wll also review the sequel.
Congrats for such good story!

ps:I have to confess I thought t woulde just a M rated story with lots of sex scenes, ggladly itt wasnt!
Avery B. Ware chapter 18 . 7/6/2013