Reviews for Land of Red
absentmindedprofessor chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I'm glad that I stumbled across this story - so far, it sounds very intriguing. I was expecting it to be like most of the other slave-girl stories, with an annoying heroine and irritating master but I like Aliana and Ren's behaviour appears to have a background. I probably won't review every chapter (most likely I'll be caught up in it :D) but I will try to at least comment a few more times. I really like it so far. :) But I guess your 800 other reviewers have probably told you that already.
R. Ficst chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
"The reason her skin is red is because the plot was originally going to be very, very different. Her skin had a high significance. But now you don't have to worry about all that. The plot is changed."

I don't suppose you might consider sharing what the reason used to be?
HalfwayParanoid chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
OMG, I am crying. This was soo good, and sooo sad.
You did good, no spelling errors or grammar errors.
I loved it.
gulistala chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Oh gosh she should know better, he's going to get caught! Oh man.
Elia chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
I liked the way you switched to Cicario's PoV, I really thought Aliana was dead because of this haha
nomoreupdates chapter 18 . 8/10/2012
This ending was so sad! But I truly did love it. The characters and the setting were all so vivid and I the story had an acceptable amount of twists and turns. I can't wait to read the sequel. Great job, definitely one of the faves :)
delight.full chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
A great read, I really enjoyed it. Aliana has more courage and strength then she thinks, and it really showed through in the end. I fully appreciate the bittersweet ending you wrote. Much more believable that way. Thanks for sharing this story!
OPatron chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
wow! this was incredible!
B chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I am very displeased that she did not marry the prince! What is this, Shakespeare?
Preposterous chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
Sad story, but I like the ending. Ren got more than he deserved, but it still ended well.
Preposterous chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
But Volim is a spy! He'll tell, and then Ren will get the throne!
Preposterous chapter 14 . 7/7/2012
Poor Ti! Ren is evil. He must die a horrible death.
Preposterous chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
awww, Cicario is my ideal guy. I love him to bits. I'd love him even more if he executed his brother.
Preposterous chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Cicario is so sweet!
Alice's Melancholy chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
Could you explain to me how come Cicario is still going to become king and why Aliana is free to go? I didn't get how that came to be.
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »